Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

walmart supplements!

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/05/08, 02:33 PM
As we all knwo walmart will own us all soon...btu they have jumped on the supplements band wagaon.
they well mine sells:
EAS phosfogen(sp) creatine
EAS L-glutamen Both are under 15bucks

CLA and a few others too.

I think its called body force protein..11bucks for 2.2 pounds...its ok tasting with milk....I use it for my before bed shake...so I dont' waste my good stuff!

If yoru straped for cash....give them a try....the glutamen is a lil gritty....but for 12 bucks I can't complain.

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/08, 10:04 PM
I saw where they now carry CEE and NOS as well at lower prices.

--------------
Blow Up The Outside World-Chris Cornell
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/08, 10:07 PM
Pretty much anything they see that is in demand, they try to make a buck on and drive out the little guy. Everything is never enough for them.

--------------
Blow Up The Outside World-Chris Cornell
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/12, 12:15 PM
I think we ought to sell all the oil companies to Wal Mart. They will drive the prices down, guaranteed!

--------------
Strength and Honor!
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/13, 10:36 AM
That only works if there's still some poor stragglers left here and there.....if they own all of them were screwed!

(Instead of just their employees!)

--------------
Days go by and life drags on.....
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/13, 06:32 PM
I actually am a fan of Wal Mart. :big_smile: They do nothing any of us wouldn't do to further their business. Folks just can't stand success. :cool:

============
Quoting from Mojo_67:

That only works if there's still some poor stragglers left here and there.....if they own all of them were screwed!

(Instead of just their employees!)

=============

--------------
Strength and Honor!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/13, 06:53 PM
By the way I have used their proteins, cheap and decent stuff. They also carry Designer.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
adalos
adalos
United States
2006/05/13, 09:40 PM
ugh, how can you honestly support a company with such low integrity? i could buy electronics off the back of a truck for cheap too, but i pretty much have a good idea of how they got there. same thing for walmart. how many mom and pop's shops did they run out of business, how many illegal workers have they hired and how many go nowhere minimum wage for the rest of their lives employees to they own just so you can pay 3 dollars less for _____ ?
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/14, 10:54 AM
I buy from Wal-Mart all the time. It doesn't mean I'm a fan. :) Simply means there's nowhere else to shop anymore. I used to love going to K-mart and Grandpa's for instance. But they've ran most of them out of this area. Now there doing the same thing with grocery stores. If achieving success the way they have is indicative of how things should be done. I don't care to succeed.:) I personally don't see where supplying my workforce with shit wages and healthcare so I can profit and suck up the majority of the market, makes me a reputable and fair figurehead in the community. Or a role model for the way to run a business.:)

--------------
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/05/14, 02:04 PM
So um why has not anyone gone after say Mcdonalds? Bk etc. All theris workers make Mim wages and sucky benefits as well. I have worked in retail as a grunt and manager and I can say that is what retail makes min wages and no benefits. Across the board.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/14, 02:50 PM
Well McDonalds, BK and such primarily employ the young and elderly, people who are just starting out in the workforce and people looking to get enough time in to get their pension. And their not running each other out of business. There's a big differance between the two. Bk cannot sell Big Macs at a lower price and McDonalds cannot sell a Whopper at a lower price. I'm just saying Wal-Mart is greedy and don't know when enough is enough.:)

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/14, 05:51 PM
So, if you were running Wal Mart, what would you do? Slow down, not open any more stores, try not to advance your business(disapoint your shareholders who would soon kick you out of office), and let everyone else catch up? Got news for you, everyone else had the chance to do what Wal Mart did. People love to hate the successful. Wal Mart employ millions of folks, give many jobs they could not get elsewhere through some other "favorite" employers of the Wal Mart bashers. When some other company comes along that beats their prices, employs my daughter with stock benefits and <gasp> yes, health insurance, and I can buy my goods at the best price around, I will go to them. Don't knock success.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
adalos
adalos
United States
2006/05/14, 10:30 PM
Do a little research. Walmart is known for taking LOSSES on products, just to undercut prices so other local retailers go out of business. they will put up a store a few miles away from another walmart, just so there's no chance that any other retailer could possibly compete. they use unfair business practices. I don't know about you, but I can't live off of a $12k/year full time salary. if you really think your daughter is getting "free" medical benefits and stock options, you should really look at the bigger picture. She is paying for those benefits. That's why she's being paid minimum wage.

Now look at a company like lowes that is a large retail chain. They start at around 9-10/hour, have much more room for advancement (with actual pay advancement unlike walmart), offer cheap benefits, decent store discounts, and everything else that walmart does... and still manages to pay their employees a fair hourly rate, even though they're not as financially powerful as walmart.

do i really need to dig up all the labor law, business ethic, and employee abuse violations that walmart has accumulated?
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/14, 11:33 PM
I'll knock success when it's at the cost of integrity. It's not the successful I hate, it's the greedy. And Wal-Mart is at the top of that list. One thing's for sure, you can count on them setting one up in hell, I'm sure they've already been approached. With the size they are today, this monster has the enormous buying power to maintain lower prices. They should be taking better care of their employees, but their not.
I could sit here and talk about how I dislike the way they run their business, and you could sit there and defend them all day long, but it's not gonna get us anywhere. You have your opinion and I have mine. This conversation could never end in nothing more than a draw. Bottom line is, I still shop there and will continue to. I will never back their practices though. Kinda like that saying, I just eat the steak, I don't care how you slaughter the cow. It's the same thing with Wal-Mart, I find myself saying, I don't care how you treat your workers, I gotta have socks and underwear. So I overlook the ugliness.

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/15, 12:08 AM
Research, huh? How do you think successful companies became so? Take our TV industry/electronics industry. Think about what happened....the foreign companies had the foresight to take a loss for a few years, knowing that by doing so they could corner the market, then drive the competitors out of business. What TV's did folks start buying? What did this do to our market? Drove it out of business. Don't hear anyone complaining. This is the business climate we live in...this is the problem. Folks do not see what is happening, and pick and choose the successful to blame for all its woes. It is in fact sound business practices, that our companies are just realizing. We did this to ourselves. It is your fault who blame Wal Mart as much as any. Now they have the market cornered, and can do as they please, and now folks are up in arms at them. And sorry, my daughter does not make minimum wage, she has gotten many raises and does quite well for a beginning job. She by the way already makes more than your starting 10 bucks an hour at Lowes. You can go to the Union web sites and get your talking points, but in the end these will run out. Business is business, and they won. Don't knock success. (I by the way am a union man, but facts are facts.) Understand the current business climate, and you will understand things alot better.

============
Quoting from adalos:

Do a little research. Walmart is known for taking LOSSES on products, just to undercut prices so other local retailers go out of business. they will put up a store a few miles away from another walmart, just so there's no chance that any other retailer could possibly compete. they use unfair business practices. I don't know about you, but I can't live off of a $12k/year full time salary. if you really think your daughter is getting "free" medical benefits and stock options, you should really look at the bigger picture. She is paying for those benefits. That's why she's being paid minimum wage.

Now look at a company like lowes that is a large retail chain. They start at around 9-10/hour, have much more room for advancement (with actual pay advancement unlike walmart), offer cheap benefits, decent store discounts, and everything else that walmart does... and still manages to pay their employees a fair hourly rate, even though they're not as financially powerful as walmart.

do i really need to dig up all the labor law, business ethic, and employee abuse violations that walmart has accumulated?
=============

--------------
Strength and Honor!
ATIGER
ATIGER
United States
2006/05/15, 01:00 AM
Hey, what did I miss? I had to run get some real low priced Frankie goes to Hollywwod cd, made in a country by someone that we need to build a wall to keep out of the US, from some min wage worker that accepted the job.

Just thought I would combine some topics there
:laugh:
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/05/15, 06:57 AM
It is funny how for decades no one said a word about Walmart, now that that the policitians need something to focus the masses away from everythiing else they runn out Walmart. Who cares that they give millions to charity. OR that Kmart, Target, and any other chain nation wide does the exact same thing as Walmrt just on a lesser scale. I just love bandwagon people. They just love to attack what is popular to do so. Does Walmart do things wrong at times? Sure all international companies have at some point. Walmart is here to stay, I am sure that their workers are very happy in this day and age to have a freaking job. IF you do not like the pay and etc do not apply there.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Yxven
Yxven
United States
2006/05/15, 03:16 PM
So it's ok to do something wrong, if other people do it too?

Although, it's not like Mom & Pop shops can make competitive electronics, so no matter where you buy, at some level, someone is getting stepped on.
adalos
adalos
United States
2006/05/16, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry bb1, but unless you daughter has been working at walmart for a very long time and is some form of a manager (dept) or supervisor, she is not making anywhere near $10/hour. I know what walmart employees make, as I worked there for over 3 years as a store inventory manager. I also know what district manages wanted us to do to insure that no other retailer in the area could possibly compete with us, and that's one of the main reasons why I left.

============
Quoting from bb1fit:

Research, huh? How do you think successful companies became so? Take our TV industry/electronics industry. Think about what happened....the foreign companies had the foresight to take a loss for a few years, knowing that by doing so they could corner the market, then drive the competitors out of business. What TV's did folks start buying? What did this do to our market? Drove it out of business. Don't hear anyone complaining. This is the business climate we live in...this is the problem. Folks do not see what is happening, and pick and choose the successful to blame for all its woes. It is in fact sound business practices, that our companies are just realizing. We did this to ourselves. It is your fault who blame Wal Mart as much as any. Now they have the market cornered, and can do as they please, and now folks are up in arms at them. And sorry, my daughter does not make minimum wage, she has gotten many raises and does quite well for a beginning job. She by the way already makes more than your starting 10 bucks an hour at Lowes. You can go to the Union web sites and get your talking points, but in the end these will run out. Business is business, and they won. Don't knock success. (I by the way am a union man, but facts are facts.) Understand the current business climate, and you will understand things alot better.

=============
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/05/24, 10:18 PM
Wages depend on the area you live as well.

K mart has crappy products.....stores aren't well kepty and quality is VERY poor. I wouldn't buy a workout shirt there!

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.