Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

vanadyl sulfate

Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/10/24, 04:43 PM
Has anyone here taken Vanadyl Sulfate before a show. If so, did it give you the desired effect that you wanted and how far out from the show did you begin to take it? I know that dieting down brings out vascularity, but are there any other tips on bringing out the veins...as far as supplements are concerned.

--------------
RAGE!!!!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/10/24, 06:47 PM
Save your money. Nitric oxide producing supps will make the veins pop a bit. L-Arginine has been around a long time, and works, but the doseage is a bit steep. I just made a post in the supplement forum as to V12 by San. It is a very good vasolidator, gives some pretty exteme pumps. Its key ingredient just happens to be NitroArginine(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate).

--------------
Great people never want it easier, they just want to be better!
Ron
temperoath
temperoath
United States
2004/01/13, 03:17 PM
I use vanadyl sulfate for glucose transport. It works the same as chromium picolinate, only it doesn't need insulin to transport it....It sort of mimics it. I've never heard of it increasing vascularity though. I get more vascular if I use a ephedrine before lifting, probably due to increased heart rate and blood pressure.
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2004/01/14, 12:05 PM
I know what the stuff is supposed to do. Since I posted this I did some more research on it. When you are dieted down about two weeks out from a show, it gives your muscle a 'harder' look, or so the myth goes. GOODBYE EPHEDRINE!! No more sales in the US! I've learned my own ways of getting better vascularity. DIET DIET DIET!!!

--------------
May the lift be with you.