Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

The hint of a six pack

ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/10/11, 07:07 AM
I'm at my 4th week of general beginner training, and on my 6th week of abs, so I don't do spot reduction.
This morning I was standing in front of the mirror, holding my gut in (yeah, yeah, I know, cheating, right?), and the last week or so, I've seen a three pack, but now there was a hint of a middle divide, and I actually saw it! My six pack! It's there! My mid section has actually lost some size, and now I have confirmation that I'm loosing body fat as well. I have a six pack! *dancing around on tip toes with a big grin, singing* :big_smile:

OK... back to reality... my six pack muscles are getting there, now I need to get rid of my exess weight as well, and that is slow work, but what an uplifter when you see it even if it is just a hint.

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/10/11, 08:05 AM
Good for you! Nice to see some results for all the hasrd work, eh?

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

immovablestone
immovablestone
United States
2007/10/11, 08:24 AM
Great work, congratz! Now if I could only put down the cookies for a couple months I might be able to share in that mirth :)

--------------
This is SPARTA!!!
Folker_H
Folker_H
United States
2007/10/18, 02:49 AM
Reptilian feline: GOOD for YOU!!!!!!! I am happy for you. it's nice when something you'v worked hard at works out !Keep up the exlt work.

2007/10/18, 01:10 PM
Awesome! Talk about a motivator to keep at it. You should take an updated pic and post it. Is it creepy that I said that? I don't know. Whatever. I'm just psyched for you. :dumbbell:

--------------
\"We must be the change we wish to see in the world\" - Ghandi
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/10/20, 05:45 PM
I'm thinking about the pictures, and I'm going to post some, just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

--------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...