Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10866

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Supplements for us!

cadams6
cadams6
United States
2013/08/21, 08:01 PM
Hello there! I have a few questions for u lovely ladies. I am 36yo wf 5'3" 190 lbs. I do have a bit of muscle mass...not all flab :)....I have been stuck at 190-193 for several months. I have tried many supplements but my most recent has been the hype Plexus drink, probio5, and cleanse. The cleanse has done wonders but that is the only thing that has worked. I had no increase in energy but did have a noted amount if appetite suppression. I have decided this just does not work for me like most others so I am done with using it. I have started taking probiotics which are working as far as the reasons for taking them. My question is what are the best supplements for us women to take per and post workout? Looking for a good fat burner with increase in energy without feeling the jitters or crash. Please help!!! I go to the gym 6 days a week. Some days are more productive than others. I do not restrict anything in my diet but make healthier choices. I do things keeping in mind that I will do this for life....not just a few months. I can lose a lot of weight by following a very strict diet, but unable to follow for life. Medical work-up such as lab work. All is good!!! Healthy as can be!!! I just can't get the frigging weight to go...help!!!
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/20, 02:08 PM
The best thing out there per pound for your body is water. You will naturally have more engergy as you lose the fat and gain muscle. Your brain witll start to produce more endorphins when your working out. Also drinking lots of water curbs your appetite. There are so many suppliments out there all saying, more energy, lose weight, blah blah blah. It's difficult to find a good one. I take vitamins and those seem to help me. Try eating as fresh as you can. Processed foods are NOT good. You can still have the occasional doughnut or candybar. I do. I have a sweet tooth. I believe chocolate is good for your soul. Now that I am done ranting. I can tell you that my boyfriend takes a supplement for energy called Tangy Tangerine. He swears by it. I hope that helps you.

www.youngevity.net/category/Beyond_Tangy.html

Brenna
zkessler
zkessler
India
2016/01/29, 01:10 AM (Edited: zkessler - 2016/01/29, 01:36 AM)
cadams6
Hello there! I have a few questions for u lovely ladies. I am 36yo wf 5'3" 190 lbs. I do have a bit of muscle mass...not all flab :)....I have been stuck at 190-193 for several months. I have tried many supplements but my most recent has been the hype Plexus drink, probio5, and cleanse. The cleanse has done wonders but that is the only thing that has worked. I had no increase in energy but did have a noted amount if appetite suppression. I have decided this just does not work for me like most others so I am done with using it. I have started taking probiotics which are working as far as the reasons for taking them. My question is what are the best supplements for us women to take per and post workout? Looking for a good fat burner with increase in energy without feeling the jitters or crash. Please help!!! I go to the gym 6 days a week. Some days are more productive than others. I do not restrict anything in my diet but make healthier choices. I do things keeping in mind that I will do this for life....not just a few months. I can lose a lot of weight by following a very strict diet, but unable to follow for life. Medical work-up such as lab work. All is good!!! Healthy as can be!!! I just can't get the frigging weight to go...help!!!

---

Hey cadams6,
Zana here.

I was also struggling to loose my weight last year. It was then i started taking  the weight loss supplement named as skinny fiber. I must say i have reduced my lot of extra weight with the help of these pills without any side effects.

These pills are very good appetite supresser and fat burners. I didn't even faced any weakness, crash or jitters.Its ingredients all work together to help you eat less, detox and absorb properly.It boosts our metabolism naturally.Today, I have not only shed extra pounds, but also become more conscious about my diet and my body. My blood sugar level is in control, and diabetes as gone forever! I don’t even feel the cravings. I just eat healthy, and that too, at the right time!

I truly love skinny fiber. And the best part, besides being healthy and me again, I am teaching my family a healthy life style.

hope this helps.