Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

solitary moments

bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/10/19, 05:42 AM
i've got this great inclination to talk with somebody, but sadly, i seem to go kaput when i'm actually face to face to a lady... (imagine if she's gorgeous? you'd actually see a person mimicking a tree stump). i would appreciate some advice from the femmes to this lonely idiot. more so, if someone be interested being a, uhh, e-mail pal? geez, is what i'm asking pathetically ridiculous?
spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/10/19, 04:49 PM
Not at all!! We are all here to help others!

Alorle
Alorle
United States
2001/10/19, 10:01 PM
What I think you need is a major dose of self confidence! And you've come to the right place to get it! Visualize what you want yourself to be, then do it! Getting out to the gym and working out is a great first step. You'll be less stressed, and start feeling better about yourself. If you're looking for someone to talk to, why not try the new chat room? They've got it up 24/7 now, so if you see someone in there, check it out. Once you start having conversations, I think you'll find it easier to keep going. Good luck!
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/10/21, 09:03 PM
B-rocks,

Just be yourself with the ladies. Don't try to impress, just be natural. As alorle says, getting into the gym is a great first step.

coolness...
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/10/30, 11:05 AM
Don't say to a beautiful woman that she's beautiful..... It really sounds crazy but it's true. They are so much used to be flattered that they don't even care any longer.
So Blue, if you wanna win the heart of a beautiful lady you have to use other tricks. No stupid jokes or chocolate (we're trying to keep our shape!! :o) but instead try to make her FEEL protected, "womanly", speciel, unique, beautiful and loved.
How come, you might say.
Try to observe her, look at her, admire her as she is (don't even dare looking at her breast muscles!!!), always be there for her, smile, try to guess her wishes, give her gentle hugs (with nothing else), surprise her, tell her that she smells good, has a soft skin, a beautiful laughter etc.....
Make her desire and want you (even though that you're the desperate one). That's how you'll win her heart and that's how she'll stay with you.
Hope this will help. Wanna hear more? lol
spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/10/30, 12:12 PM
I agree 100% philia...

I want a man like that!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/10/31, 11:10 AM
Huhh hmmmmm Spanishgirl,
I can borrow you my husband if you want? lol
bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/11/07, 12:17 AM
I never have said "you're beautiful" to a lady. that's a gross understatement, and as you've said, that's one trick applicable way back victorian age. You know what i do, i help her out in her school subjects, homework, drawing funny things when shes sad. Too bad, i got only gut to do this if there's somebody around. But when there's only two of us, say in a table, i go surely stupid and dull that my questions go like "uhh, err, do you eat?" (when i try to ask her if she's hungry!). But thanks for the tips. Chee, the only way to win over an enemy is knowing the enemy first. Hey! that's just an analogy! no bad meanings! Im just happy some real-blooded-daughters-of-Eve are there to help me out win a, uhh, err, another daughter of Eve. Thanks! Im gonna go sieze a day.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/11/07, 03:20 AM
Carpe Diem. Love as you never have been hurt before. You only live once so if you don't try you'll never know. xxxxxx
spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/11/13, 10:10 PM
That is so true Philia....I agree with you...AGAIN. it's just tough to get back on your feet after a broken heart...

Take care!

Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/11/15, 04:01 AM
It's so true Spanishgirl, but still if we don't take the risks, if we just sit down and cry and stay there then what? We are lucky to be alive and to be able to do so many things, we just have to kick ourselves and make us move.
Trust me, I haven't had a life on roses, but I have realized that we are here only once (and that's NOW!)and now I just want to live....
I take the bad things with the god ones, but I never stop going on....
Is it easier said than done?
Good luck to you Spanishgirl
fan2c
fan2c
United States
2001/11/15, 01:08 PM
I agree with Philia2.We only live once...that we know of..why not live life to the fullest. I truely believe good things come to those who arent looking for it.I went through a bad divorce from a marriage of 19 years..swore off men..wanted to be single and loved the single life... then along came a prince when I wasnt even looking..we fell in love and voila!!! We are so much alike and we like the same things. I married the guy.Life is sooooo good he is my soul mate..
bluerocks
bluerocks
Philippines
2001/11/15, 11:47 PM
...geez, you all talk so sad. Okay, let me say also some things about, uhh, the "one life" we have. Yes, you're all correct to say we live once, but to live this once to the fullest is at times confusing. Why? though we live one lifetime, it is studded with chances, decisions, etc. so numerous we canot count them all. My opinion? living life to the fullest is knowing some specific objectives... choosing a few, but the best ones. You've got to make a stern decision which one or two to undertake and fulfill, yes, to the fullest. If you got a good married life, so be it. Make the functions as a married person by heart, and yes, to the fullest. If you love single life, so be it. Enjoy the luxury of the blessed singleness. If you got to go to the gym, stick with it. Feel the pain. amass the gain. Whatever there is, catch the best. Because for most of people who thinks seizing everything in sight is the best way to enjoy life, most of them die thinking "what the hell did i do with my life". It is because too many of their dreams were left undone, too many desires unsatisfied, to many beginnings with no endings. Too many chances foregone, simply because their mindset is mixed in a whipcream of sorts...
...geez, am i making sense here? (the theme's changed)
...let me say also, CARPE DIEM
erin4ever1990
erin4ever1990
United States
2001/11/23, 05:02 AM
For not knowing what to say you sure said a mouthful there. Blue, every woman is different so what one wants is not necessarily what another would want. Coolness had it right, be yourself and if she is right for you, then things will happen. You have to look beyond the beauty you see on the outside and discover what beauty she posseses on the inside. It is a mutual search out there..let her get to know you...the real you!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/11/23, 07:36 AM
The reason why I'm married to my husband today, is that he never showed that he desired me or wanted to sleep with me.... I told you that often women get so full up of men being desperate and wanting to sleep with every female walking creature, so guys listen; keeeeep the hormones a little low (for a short while) and let the woman start to desire you. She's not used to that and after a while she'll be so freaked up so she'll jump on you. It's so much easier and everybody is happy! (o:
So go for it Jack (or Steeve or Peter or Jonathan...)!!!!