Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Shoulder injury

2008/08/23, 05:38 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about - change that crappy workout.

============
Quoting from rambo78:

I know it may seem that I am overworking but I feel I have the stamina and my body can recover. I will not train with weights for the upper body for another week or so and give my shoulders some rest. I guess that will work. Thanks for responding.
=============
rambo78
rambo78
United States
2008/08/23, 12:37 AM
I know it may seem that I am overworking but I feel I have the stamina and my body can recover. I will not train with weights for the upper body for another week or so and give my shoulders some rest. I guess that will work. Thanks for responding.
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/08/21, 09:08 AM
Is it because you work out for 2 hours and then do cardio for 2 hours?

From your post "On chest workout, since shoulders get involved a lot there is a pain after few hours of workout."

Dude, you're working out too much and your body can't handle it. But you're not going to take our advice either way so do what you want.
2008/08/21, 08:45 AM
Ab issue in another post, shoulder one here. How about seeing a doctor?
rambo78
rambo78
United States
2008/08/21, 12:30 AM
I have been facing this shoulder injury since more than 3 weeks. I do not feel the pain on regular days but whenever I work out after few hours it pains and then I am not able to lift weight for another 4-5 days until it recovers and this cylce has been going on since more than 3 weeks.

I only lift when I feel good but the pain starts once
I workout. I am only training my legs and cardio since a week. I know I am not exercising wrong and also am not training shoulders since 3 weeks. On chest workout, since shoulders get involved a lot there is a pain after few hours of workout.

I guess I need to give more rest to my shoulders and not weight train but I cannot resist weight training.

Any suggestion on this?

qualters
qualters
United States
2008/10/19, 08:20 PM
Shoulders are such a small muscle, and are way over trained. I had issues with my shoulders from over training. Once I learned this, my shoulders never hurt again.

--------------
BQ
AMERICAN MADE