Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

roids , the next best thing

TAC
TAC
United States
2001/09/13, 06:39 AM
hi everyone just wanting some input about what you thing is the best legal alternative to steroids.Cheers people T.A.C
jonpullen
jonpullen
United Kingdom
2001/09/13, 09:06 AM
CHICKEN BREAST.

I've spent loads on looking for a miricle product without side effects, that is legal, but my efforts were in vain.

I've just started eating properly, and its hard. I'm by no means an advanced body builder, but even those who have reached their full potential swear by it, and its made me FEEL better. ( especially when I can see my own gains, no matter how small).

Guess what I'm trying to say is getting big is a long hard process, dont expect immediate results. You'll only get dissapointed, believe me!!
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/09/13, 09:55 PM
I will half agree with jonpullen. Without protein, trying to build muscle would be impossible. That is the one nutrient we all need more of.

Honestly, the combination of ecdysterone and methoxyisoflavone has already proven itself to be better than some types of illegal steroids, without all the harmful side effects. You've probably already noticed all the nutritional supplement companies jumping on the bandwagon and mass-producing this stuff. EAS has Methoxy Factor HP, which I have taken for a few months and recommend whole-heartedly to anyone looking to try something different. The stuff just plain works. But it will only work well with a high protein diet.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/09/14, 10:50 AM
tac..

nothing 'legal' comes close to anabolic steroids. There are many companies out there which promote results 'as good' as steroids.. but they are a far cry. There are some supplements which do however aid tremendously with gains. The basics are creatine, glutamine and protein. These will give you a good start. In my experience in supplements.. I have had great success with MuscleTech's Nortesten products. I have made gains of 8 lean pounds of muscle mass along with my bf dropping 2%!

Basically.. to make gains.. you must eat! By this I mean that you must eat with increased calories / protein. Go to the Nutrition plan here at ft and get your nutritional requrements for you goal.

Good Luck.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
johnrdanby
johnrdanby
United Kingdom
2001/09/28, 10:34 AM
tac:
i personaly take CELL TECH & NITROTECH from a company called MUSCLE TECH it as put muscles in places i did not know existed.
i train hard at eat well but this combination from M.T.has made me stronger,in turn given me that extra boost whilst in the gym
JRD
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/09/28, 12:46 PM
One Word "Androsol". That stuff is wonderful.

~billk~