Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Refrigerate Protein The Night Before?

Bearcat33
Bearcat33
United States
2007/06/10, 08:04 PM
Hey all, quick question. I work a high activity level job for the summer (dripping sweat INDOORS all day, feel like I'm getting more exercise). Anyways, I have to drive to my job and must leave my house around 4am on most days and don't really have the time to throw my protein shake together and make a ton of noise in the house, waking everyone else up. Is it okay to make my shake around 9pm the night before and refrigerate it or will I find that this poses a problem?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2007/06/11, 07:50 AM
Buy a shaker bottle. Put the powder in the skaker bottle. Add water and skake. Easy and quiet...

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/06/11, 09:22 PM
Actually, a lot of people make shakes up ahead of time without any problems. Don't know why you couldn't. And a blended shake, even after sitting, still is usually better than one make in a shaker bottle (my opinion).
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/06/12, 12:27 PM
I whip mine up the night before... milk, powder, half a banana, natty pb and some flax... shake the hell out of it the next day.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

\"He may be gone, but Sanjaya proved that it doesn\'t matter how talented you are - if you believe in yourself, you can annoy literally millions of people.\" Jimmy Kimmel