Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Puzzled

I_Am-aZon
I_Am-aZon
Canada
2004/02/03, 05:08 PM
Next week I am getting this checked at my doctors, but in the meantime I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Yesterday while on my computer my lefthand started trembling/shaking - quite intensely in fact. Freaked me out to say the least. History: My left arm has been giving me a bit of trouble lately (discomfort between bicep and tricep, running down arm and into my neck also) but pain was sporadic I am assuming it's a pinched nerve (and as I said I am getting it checked), but my question is:

Do you think that perhaps the machine assisted calf raises may have caused this? Anyone ever have problems with pinched nerves? That machine tends to compress the body and I use a fair amount of weight (300 lbs) If this has ever happened to anyone else, I am kind of curious to know. I hate giving up this exercise (I like it cause it makes me feel strong *grunt, grunt*)but will if this is indeed the cause of all this. Just curious
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/02/03, 06:18 PM
Left arm into your neck could be your heart, But hopefully it's a pinched nerve. Good Luck

--------------
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it is gone past me I will turn to see fear's path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain
2004/02/03, 06:54 PM
I have had similar Lana but it has been post rotator cuff surgery. The computer mouse aggrevated a shoulder injury to the point that I had to have pretty extensive surgery last June. I designed mouse pad holder that comes straight off the arm of my chair to fix the problem after surgery. {I'm a cabinet maker]

That mouse is a mad dog killer. Glad you are getting it checked. Thats a brave girl!!!!

--------------
Its like herding cats.

Charlie