Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

protein

fouts
fouts
United States
2008/04/21, 06:17 PM
I have recently started buying some protein from a guy that started his own company in my town and we gave him a cheap membership at the gym I work at and we get cheap supps in return. I used to only touch Optimum Nutrition but this stuff tastes way better. It is called Protein Ultimate made by SEI Pharmaceuticals. I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with this stuff. I can't really find anything on the web which makes me a little suspicious. He is selling it for 90 dollars for a 5 pound tub. (Yeah i know most people reading this are gasping right about now) Of course I get it for half that but I'm wondering if half is even worth it. The company's website is "under construction" Anyone know anythoing about this company?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/04/21, 08:51 PM
Just think how much food one could buy for that price. Even the most highly processed (most expensive and best processing methods) proteins cost nowhere near that.

I would thoroughly investigate this guy, in fact he may well give your gym a bad name with that price.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/04/21, 10:41 PM
OUCH! I get 6lbs for $28. Not sure why any type of protein is $90...

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."