Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

PEASE HELP

dillard09
dillard09
United States
2009/08/06, 01:42 AM
kay i am 5'6 and i weigh 140lbs. im not fat but i really just wanna knock off about 10 to 15 lbs. and just flatten my stomache out more what can i do??? i have a membership to my gym and i try and do the same routine everyday i just wonder if i have a productive routine? my routine consists of 15-20 minutes of running, 10 minutes of elliptical, and 10 minutes of bike then i do 3x20 lunges and sets of crunches...WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO??? I WANT INSTANT RESULTS QUICK!!!
alex_morley
alex_morley
United Kingdom
2009/08/06, 06:56 AM
As has been stated on here numerous times, the egulation of your diet along with a well-structured exercise regime is the way to go.
You've already signed up to the website, maybe set up a weights regime? Not only cardio exercise burns fat, weights training does it as well and you don't need to use weights to get massive muscles, slightly toning them will make a world of difference to how you feel and look.

At the end of the day, if you take on more calories per day than you burn, you'll not lose weight so you need to balance a good healthy diet with your chosen exercise.
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/08/06, 10:51 PM
Nothing worth having comes easy. I'm afraid if you want "instant results" you're in for a total failure. It took some time to put the extra weight on, and it'll take some time to get it off. Get a free program from this site, and definitely look into the diet forums.

============
Quoting from dillard09:

kay i am 5'6 and i weigh 140lbs. im not fat but i really just wanna knock off about 10 to 15 lbs. and just flatten my stomache out more what can i do??? i have a membership to my gym and i try and do the same routine everyday i just wonder if i have a productive routine? my routine consists of 15-20 minutes of running, 10 minutes of elliptical, and 10 minutes of bike then i do 3x20 lunges and sets of crunches...WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO??? I WANT INSTANT RESULTS QUICK!!!
=============