Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Pain in my head, anyone heard of this??

hblunted
hblunted
United States
2006/06/02, 04:45 PM
It happened on Wednesday. Instead of doing my normal squats in 4 sets of 10, I upped the weight big time, and was going for 3 sets of six. On my last rep of the last set i was really straining, when it felt like something popped in the back right side of my head. It feels like its inside my head, like a vein exploded or something. It feels like every time my heart beats, a huge vein is throbbing in there. Like an idiot i did the rest of my leg work out ( i squat first), and when i got home i was wiped out all day. Eventually the vein throbbing feeling went away, but I still kind of had a head ache. Anyways I didnt do anything on thursday, and today which is friday, i felt fine. Infact I had forgotten all about the incident. Until I got on the bench press and started really pushing. then all of a sudden, the same thing. It feels like something explodes in the back of my head, but like inside my skull =). this time i quit working out right away, and came straight home. The throbbing has already stopped, but i can still feel where it happened in the back of my head....This is kinda freaking me out, and I have never heard of anything like it. Has anyone else?? Pleez help me =)
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/02, 04:48 PM
UM go see a doctor? I fail to see how any of us can help...wish I could be more help but I would go see someone that is not normal at all.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/06/02, 09:45 PM
Yeah, really dude.....go see a doctor. Lay off the weights until you get cleared by at least 2 opinions. Anywayz...Welcome to FT!:)

--------------
Days go by and life drags on.....