Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

ok ok i'll get specific

materia_gurl
materia_gurl
Australia
2003/09/11, 04:26 AM
ok heres my plan
im not too sure about foods and what i should totally stear clear from and whats absolutely great. ive checked around the site and got some good infor about calcium and fruit and vegetables, so im gonna place main attention off them, with the occasional others in moderation ofcourse.
as for exercise. the only exercise i used to get was from walking to and from the bus stop everyday. now ive got this new plan running which i only just put into practice yesterday. i pace-walk for 40 mins saturdays, mondays, wednesdays, and fridays in the morning before breakfast. then i get home all pumped up and do 20 lunges. im pretty knackered by then though. im not sure if this is enough exercise? if i need to modify it please tell. although i think i hit the lunges pretty fast yesturday coz ive never done them before and my legs STILL hurt. perhaps i should cut it to 10 first. any questions or tips? thanx girls!
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/11, 06:41 PM
Choose a beginner program form the ones offered here at FT. If you don't have any equipment, choose the option for working out at home without equipment. You need a regular routine that works all your muscle groups. FT is a great site to get that and if you don't know how to do the moves it will show you that too. You need to get organized with both a workout plan and an eating plan. Keep a journal for both.

--------------
~Victoria~
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/09/12, 03:10 AM
Good job!! (o;

Get yourself a rubberband, some exercise home videos, good music and fill out some water bottles with sand (for dumbbells!). The home exercises routine in here is great as well.
Lunges is a genious exercise for your legs and don't worry about the sore muscles in the beginning, it'll go over.
All the very best luck to you!!!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.