Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

New to Gym and need a work out plan

mannsy
mannsy
Australia
2008/10/27, 07:02 AM
Hey everyone I just joined a gym not long ago and want to build my arms chest and abdominal area. I was working my arms chest and abdominal area from Monday Tuesday and Wednesday but was just recently told I shouldn?t be doing it like that. I was told I should work my arms out once every second day. Can someone please help me out with a workout plan thanks.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/10/27, 08:13 AM
Kudos to you for taking the big step and joining a gym!
:)
It is just as important to work the muscles you don't see (back, legs) as it is to work chest and abs. orking your total body will result in more fat loss and muscle shaping than just focusing on one or two areas.

good abdominal definition is a matter of being lean, so you will need to clean up your diet as well.

If you sign up for a plan here it will work your whole body and set you on a reasonable schedule.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
itsbulmer
itsbulmer
United States
2009/05/26, 08:13 PM
Where do you sign up for a plan?