Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

New and haven't got a clue!!

GMBazurto
GMBazurto
United States
2003/05/29, 09:03 PM
Hi! My name is Gina and I'm new to weight training. My goal is to trim and tone but I have NO idea how much weight to start with. I'm terrified to use too much and bulk up. Ok, so I'm terrifed my legs will get bigger instead of smaller, which they did when I first started using weights. How can I figure this out!! HELP!!!
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/05/29, 11:56 PM
GMBazurto, First please fill out your profile, second check out all the options you have through FT, you have a nutrition program and a exercise program that you can set up right here. It will give you several options to choose from. I hope this helps you and if you have more questions after filling out all that start firing them at us, we are all willing ready and eager to help you all that we can.

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!

THE NATURAL WAY IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SUCCESS, PRIDE, JOY, HAPPINESS, LONG TERM FULFILLMENT AND SELF-ESTEEM!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/05/31, 02:25 AM
If you can then get a personal trainer to help you begin with. He or she will show and explain you all the needed informations.
Otherwise just stay with us and read read read and you'll learn. Good luck and welcome!!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.