Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

New

jlinville2010
jlinville2010
United States
2013/02/27, 06:04 PM
Hi all I am Jennifer and am new. I just started workout....well more along the lines of restarting since I had a bad habit of starting and stopping when things get busy. Since getting married I have allowed myself to get lazy when I used to always walk around and move around. That was my fault. And right there I took my first step and now I refuse to look back. I usually don't take before pictures by I am having hubby take 2 tonight. Well not good at introductions lol so have a great day or night where ever everyone is from.
chriswatson06
chriswatson06
United States
2013/03/06, 04:09 PM
Hi Jennifer!! My name is Chris. Glad to have you here! If there is anyway I can help you please let me know!!

Chris
sissy33
sissy33
United States
2013/03/08, 12:00 PM
jlinville2010
Hi all I am Jennifer and am new. I just started workout....well more along the lines of restarting since I had a bad habit of starting and stopping when things get busy. Since getting married I have allowed myself to get lazy when I used to always walk around and move around. That was my fault. And right there I took my first step and now I refuse to look back. I usually don't take before pictures by I am having hubby take 2 tonight. Well not good at introductions lol so have a great day or night where ever everyone is from.

---Hi Jennifer,I am vicki.I am ready to get started with the workout.I use to work and now I am not woeking,all i do is sit around,I use to walk alot and now i dont,I have gotton lazy too and want to get back up on my feet.I gained some weight that i do not like,I would like to loose it and get back to being thin,It is mostly by belly.