Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Need lots of support, new to this

juliehooper
juliehooper
United States
2003/02/26, 02:20 PM
I am new to this forum and I am just looking for support and to make a few friends. I am 28 years old with three children. The youngest is four. I am having the battle with loosing weight. I weigh 189 pounds and am only five foot tall. I am to heavy. I have started taking vitamins called MNS they seem t give the extra pep I need. And also started taking Catalyst. It is supposed to consume my extra body even while I am sleeping. I have seen several people get results with these. I just hope it works with me. Till then I need other support and advice. Can anyone tell me what might else would be helpful for me to loose weight?
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/02/27, 01:52 AM
"Can anyone tell me what might else would be helpful for me to loose weight?"

You need to believe in yourself and that you are able to stick to a program and change your body. We can try to help you all we can but it's still YOU who really decide.
Listen to ravenwolf and do some readings around in the forums.
Good luck!!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
JennVice
JennVice
United States
2003/02/27, 02:04 AM
One step at a time. Stay away from the pills, they'll make you cranky... and with kids, that's no good! :) Set small goals... just one healthy choice a day will help your confidence.... don't try to make too many changes at once, you'll get frustrated :) goodluck