Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Need help , trouble after paintballing

marscom
marscom
United Kingdom
2005/08/22, 01:40 PM
Ok im not the most active person on the planet but im starting to get little worried , i recently went paintballing with my mates , 2 days ago , you know crawling through the mud , hideing behind trenches thing and after 2 1/2 hours i was exausted . The next day my legs are dead , it hurts to wach and get up and down , like a straining above my knees , I also have stretch mark like marks on my arms and inside legs , mostly where I was hit bu the paintballs... I just want to know , do you think this will be permenant or will the marks ( dont know if they are stretch marks as my body has not changed alot recently ) will stay?
Help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Martin
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2005/08/27, 10:26 AM
maybe you built some serious muscle, but i dont see how. paintball can leave scars, i have one on my shoulder, but i dont know, you'll have to see if someone else can help.

--------------
WHERE ARE MY NEW PICTURES... HUH?
2005/08/30, 09:49 AM
i thought paintballs leave bruises/welts on the body?....i am guessing the stretch marks are not from paintball...you get them when you gain or loss weight too quickly....so if you either became more active recently and dropped 50+ lb or gained considerable muscle....10-20lb of lean muscle...then it could be from that....
Zenkei18
Zenkei18
United States
2005/10/04, 10:52 PM
Not everyone gets stretch marks though do they? I have gained about 13 lbs since working out in June and I don't have any... or would you have to gain that much in like say a month...