• United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old
  • United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old

Introduction

Well I live out in the magnificent state of Texas but was born in Florida, now I am 18 and beginning weight training

Goals and motivation

I want to gain a lot of lean muscle, about 20 or 30 pounds if possible before I head off to college next year... mainly just wanna do it so I can feel more confident around women but also to get me into better shape and health and possibly be able to participate in sports in college.

Update: Am now dating someone and have gained around 10 lbs since June 28, 2005, current weight is about 131-132 lbs with shoes on and clothes, am 5'6" so that makes me kind of happy :):)

Update 11/4/2005: Current weight is 141 lbs.

Update 12/22/2005: Began doing deadlifts and managed to gain 5 lbs, I plan to keep increasing deadlifts and bench and squats as much as possible while following a bodybuilding program to gain more lean mass. I had my body fat measured today at 10.2%, so I am going to begin dieting to get it down to about 8-9%, if I stick to my goal I should be there in no time.

Fit wall

• anna1love anna1love 2010/09/02
    Hello <BR>My name is Anna i saw your profile today at www.freetrainers.com and i love it i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email address thus (annababyjammeh@yahoo.fr) so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well ok. <BR>i'm waiting to see your lovely reply soon. <BR>Miss Anna. <BR> <BR>Email;annababyjammeh@yahoo.fr
  • vadwear vadwear 2005/07/20
    Good luck to you in your training efforts and college.. thanks for your compliments to me... however, I do have trouble spots.. and I will conquer them!!!!! I will post new photos when I get there!! Lisa