Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

my back situation

irina
irina
United States
2002/08/10, 09:44 PM
okay, im new here , and i need help making my back straight , after the car accident ( i was the pedestrian) etc.... and i have allot of difficulties sleeping at nite becuz my back muscles ache . can u pleze give me some excercises or advice to heal or straighten my back,,,,,,,

:) thanks
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/08/11, 02:19 AM
No sorry, I cannot do that over a computer, I'll need to see you here to give you proper advice.

What I can say thou is that you need to keep your back as straight and NATURAL for you as possible. Look under the exercise section and you'll find some great back exercises. You shouldn't be doing the rowing exercises without having your chest leaned against anything to hold your straight.
The best idea would be to ask a Personal Trainer in your gym....

All my best luck to you.

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/08/11, 02:43 AM
After I had my daughter my back was really weak, not really the same thing, but I started to do hyperextensions without weights and this has helped me out a great deal. No I do them with weights and it doesn't hurt anymore than any other exercise I do. You may want to consult a doctor on actually realigning your back.

--------------
Lisa
irina
irina
United States
2002/08/11, 04:28 PM
ok, i also have another question, my brother is gettin mad at me becuz , he says i have to wake up early( 7:00 am) to work out ,also to get my cardio pumped up, but i cant really wake up dat early , soo, now he says he wont help me get my back straight becuz im too lazy to work out in the morning, also what is the right time to work out, and is it good to workout before or after breakfest?
thanks
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/11, 09:39 PM
Have you had the advise of a doctor regarding your injuries gone through physio or other rehab. That would be a good place to start as fare as your brother goes if you have asked for him to help you, you should meet him half way at least. if he is availible to help in the morning get up or don't ask for his help, I'ts rude to ask for assistance but want it only when is convieniant to you. Really seven is not early man I'm up by 5 every day. Fill out your profile so we can learn a little about you.

--------------
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by amateurs, The Titanic was built by professionals.