Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Mag10 from BioTest

rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/06, 10:51 AM
Has anyone heard of or tried this new product called Mag-10 by BioTest? It touts being able to give someone similar results to taking steroids, yet it's purchased over the counter (costs about $100). I stumbled on this product while perusing the netrition site...

----------------------------
**_Robert_**
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/03/06, 11:29 AM
*from the biotest website*

MAG-10 is a stack of 4-AD-EC™ and A1E™ — the premier Class I and Class-II androgens — combined in a special, liquid carrier system that orally delivers very close to 100% of the active materials into the blood!

In summary, MAG-10 is the first and only, legal pro-steroid delivery system that…

• Produces real steroid-like gains through the combination of A1E and 4-AD-EC — the premier Class I and Class-II androgens.

• Covers all the anabolic bases, achieving optimal muscle-mass gains, without estrogen or DHT side effects.

• Is 100% efficient at converting into active, anabolic compounds.

• Maintains an active life of more than 24 hours from one single dose.

• Provides an advanced oral liquid delivery system, thereby increasing absorption efficiency over any other compound on the market (to the point of "no contest!").

----now for my two cents: it is so new i have not heard anything good or bad about it, nor do i know anyone yet who has tried it. biotest has offered some pretty good products in the past; however, i tend to question anything in a liquid delivery form, since i have yet to see the chemistry to support any of them. i am also VERY leary of anything that claims "legal steroid-like results" since, as far as i'm concerned, and probably everyone in the medical community as well as any IFBB pro, nothing gives steroid results except steroids. if any of those were true, we would not be seeing the massive increase in illegal steroid traffic, which is predicted to become a 600 million dollar in pure profit industry this year.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/06, 11:51 AM
Thanks for your insight Michael. Guess we'll have to wait and see if this product will be a flop or for real...

BTW, I will be starting my first cycle of Animal Stak. Do you happen to know if I could take this along with ZMass? Or should I keep the two separate until I cycle off of Animal Stak?

--------------
**_Robert_**
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/03/06, 02:23 PM
You should be able to cycle them simultaneously; the active ingredients in ZMass are similiar, though not identical, to some of active ingredients in Animal M-Stak, which is stackable with the Animal Stak. My advice, however, would be to stagger the times that you take either, i.e., if you take the Stak in the morning, take the ZMass in the afternoon, or a minimum of 4 hours later.

hope that helps..........

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/06, 05:26 PM
I'll probably take the A Stak before working out in the afternoon, then take ZMassPM in the evening. I will make sure, however, that there's at least 4 hours between the two.

Thanks!

--------------
**_Robert_**
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/03/06, 08:57 PM
I totally agree with you, Michael. I am always hesitant about running out and getting the newest product on the market. I like to see results from a product on someone else before I buy it and waste my hard-earned cash. If it works, cool, I'll seriously consider it. If not, I'm always glad I didn't waste my time and money.

I've read a lot about this Mag10 stuff in "Testosterone" magazine (put out by none other than BioTest themselves). If what they claim is true, this product will revolutionize the entire bodybuilding industry. Nothing has done that for a very long time, and I have my doubts with this stuff.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."