Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

M1T doing research please help

vancouver20yrol
vancouver20yrol
Canada
2006/02/03, 07:48 AM
Hi
IM 20 years old and acouple of my friends recently started taking m1ts made by androtech , i have never done a steroid in m ylife i just recently got serious about working out , im taking protein

anyways i got a bottle but was reading about how harsh these m1ts really are and dont kno if i want to do them anymore .i havnt taken them yet if i do wat is a good way to do so ?

is it best to work out for say 6 months and then do them or does it matter?
and the loss of libido? lots of side effects ? i was told they are a mild steriod , there wat mark meguire took my friend said lol ..... dont bash me just b straight and give me the info i need if possible thanks much apppreciated!
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2006/02/03, 10:47 AM
If you have just begun the road to working out and health you will see major gains without any steroid use.....Weight training, cardio and good nutrition is all you need...why mess with your body...you are only 20 that is quite young still and you will be impressed and proud of yourself when you dedicate yourself to a good plan...I am not bashing you...just letting you know that there is no reason to take them... Are you or do you plan to become a professional athlete/bodybuilder? or are you just tring to get in shape....What are your goals? Fill out your profile and tell us abit more about yourself!! Good luck!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/02/03, 12:48 PM
And again I ask, why did PH's get banned? Geez, give your body a chance before you start inducing products that may indeed have long term health effects...ie...liver, libido, naturally lowered test levels. Did any of your friends even think about looking into PCT?

--------------
Strength and Honor!
2006/02/05, 08:54 AM
i just shake my head when I read posts like that...

why in the hell do you need prohormones when you haven't even worked out consistantly for even 6 months....you have absolutely no reason to take it...your friends can jump off a bridge...are you going to follow them? they may suffer some serious side effects...this 'supplement' is no joke.....you can seriously hurt your body for the long term....2 of my friends tried it for 2 days and had to stop due to side effects...

you're not a pro athlete, your career/life doesn't depend upon quick gains or gains beyond your natural capabilities....you have no reason to do it...

try working out consistantly for a year...doing full body training...squats, deadlifts, pull ups, shrugs, dips, bench, etc...after you can sustain this for a couple of years...you may consider something like creatine......it doesn't take crazy supplements to get good results for average gym goers....it's CONSISTANCY....your friends can take all the steroids they want...but if they won't do it consistantly they won't get much out of them and you'll soon be lifting more than them and looking better without any supplements...you're 20...this is about the time when you have the highest natural testosterone levels of your life....so that you can make great gains if you just put in the effort to train, eat, and sleep right....and not drink/smoke, etc...

my question is if any of his friends even know what PCT is...
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/05, 09:13 AM
I pulled parts of this quote I made from back when I first started here, I believed it then and still do now.

Sometimes marketing can make things sound too good too good to be true, I guess thats why there's that saying...if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is just that...too good to be true.

If I get stuck I'll be sure to ask for help. I think more than anything I just need to be reassured that good ole fashion hard work is the way to go...I mean lets face it, we're bombarded with different things that promise us an easier way, I guess if a strong healthy body came in a bottle everybody would have one.

--------------
Seize the day!