Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

love handle

mjinju9
mjinju9
United States
2003/06/17, 04:10 PM
does anyone know what exercise to do to get rid of love handles???
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/06/17, 04:55 PM
since we are onthe subject, I have been wondering does your fat get flabbier as you start to build more muscle? My 'belly' doesn't seem to stick out as much, but it feels looser. Is this a normal occurance?

--------------
~Victoria~
...Some things have to be believed to be seen!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/06/18, 01:52 AM
============
Quoting from azredhead57:

since we are onthe subject, I have been wondering does your fat get flabbier as you start to build more muscle? My 'belly' doesn't seem to stick out as much, but it feels looser. Is this a normal occurance?

=============

That's the extra skin. You are loosing fat now you need to hydrate and massage the skin to help it regain it's elasticity.

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/06/18, 05:45 PM
Do you know of any product that helps with that? Like creams, lotions, potions, magic serums....lol? Seriously though, should I start using anything special to massage?

--------------
~Victoria~
...Some things have to be believed to be seen!
drio
drio
United States
2003/06/18, 07:44 PM
Hehe I noticed that on myself as well. Once I started getting a good sheet of muscle in my abs, I felt like my skin was just floating around. (I had been about 60lbs heavier at one point) I'll take a can of this magical "tighten up" cream as well! =) And this is something you don't hear a guy mention often.. but streachmarks?!?! Lordy do I got em.. two real symetrical ones on either side of my stomach. Oh well.. I use them as a reminder.

--------------
Dont wait! Procrastinate NOW! =)
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/06/19, 01:50 AM
============
Quoting from azredhead57:

Do you know of any product that helps with that? Like creams, lotions, potions, magic serums....lol? Seriously though, should I start using anything special to massage?
=============

Yes I do but the problem is that you are in the States and I'm in Europe. Actually the very best cream I know is Italien and called IODASE COMPLEX (they even got an Internet site somewhere.. By the way, try to write a letter to Athletenut@aol.com and maybe they ("J-Tech France") can tell you the price and shipping etc). Now I know that you can find good creams with Yohimburn over there that should give you great results as well.

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.