Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Looking for a step by step diet plan

workingoutgirl
workingoutgirl
United States
2002/03/19, 02:30 PM
Wow - this new message board is GREAT as a starter. This is going to sound OH SO CRAZY. First the ecto endomorph thing - heck - I can be a little of one or two of that stuff. So, what do I want....definition (if that is possible on this 44 yr old bod) I know cardio is a main key (okay - Im starting to push it guys and dolls) and I love weight lifting (esp my arms because my legs are small (could use something thou....) anyway....I want to follow or find a good diet plan, know what supplements one like me, should take (5'3,115 pds and thru the gym body fat was 19) - I want to get it all together - being Im already on track...(JUST NOT THERE YET LIKE PHILIA and LTROSI - WOW GIRLS!) But...Im a wanna be! So any info? Plans? Or is the answer a personal trainer (which I cant afford due to Im STILL looking for a JOB! AHH!) Sorry! Thanks to anyone who has any input for me!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/20, 02:36 AM
Easy. Ex:

1. meal oats with protein powder and an orange (not juice!!)
2. meal a yogurt and an apple
3. meal some white chicken with salad
4. after work out meal a banana with a protein shake
5. meal chicken or fish with veggies
6. meal a non fat and no sugar yogurt before bed

Well, could be worse and could be better as well. Just an idea. Good luck.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/03/20, 07:09 AM
I think you are doing incredible. 19% is great. Most women over 40 are FAR above that! Thanks for the compliment too!
I have archives of diets that would be tough to post. Send me a message of how you are eating now and I will get back to you. Incluge the supplements you are taking now and when you train and do cardio.

--------------
There is no substitute for hard work.........Leslie