Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Lipo 6x Advanced

BlueEeyes2022
BlueEeyes2022
United States
2007/11/01, 10:06 AM
Has anyone tried this product? I am going to be going to the gym and I wanted to also take a supplement just to give a small jump start since I am new to the whole losing weight the right way...And if nobody has tried this, then what have you tried and what worked...other than the basic diet and exercise?
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/11/01, 10:16 PM
Ive tried a great one, proper diet and exercise. That is the only thing short of cutting off ya head that will work, plus you may learn how to eat properly along the way...

============
Quoting from BlueEeyes2022:

And if nobody has tried this, then what have you tried and what worked...=============

--------------
I was bruised and battered and I couldnt tell
what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
Saw my reflection in a window I didnt know
my own face ...

Get busy living or get busy dying.

immovablestone
immovablestone
United States
2007/11/05, 08:29 AM
Half the time I think these 1 poster supplement questions are designed just to get people in forums to do searches on the products by people selling them...

--------------
DEFENSE! - Bas Rutten
Velasca
Velasca
United States
2007/11/10, 09:32 AM
thats quite possible immo...

however, i think that there are a great many ppl out there that just dont understand how fat burners/thermos/diet pills really work..

we know that ppl are always looking for that magic pill..a convenience...they Buy into* the marketing scheme..many are just lazy and are looking for the easy quick fix...(hell, i was one of them)....

but we know nothing truly pays off like dedication and some hard work...

--------------
I am proof there isnt a *set point* :D