Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

leaner upper arms

traci4915
traci4915
United States
2007/04/23, 10:57 AM
I have been on my program for about 5 weeks now. My husband and I are both loving the results. My legs, hips, thighs, and YES tummy are so toned. It seems that these exercises have accomplished almost everything I was going for - except I still have a little more fat to lose on my upper arms. They are toned but I would like to lose maybe an inch or two off the top. My husband agrees but doesn't want to risk me losing what breasts I have left. I breastfed 3 children and I'm still in a C cup. They just aren't as firm as I would prefer. Are there any exercises that will help me get leaner arms without losing my breasts?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/04/24, 10:24 AM
Sorry, keep working out and genetics will determine whether you get to have lean arms AND breasts...some women can be very lean all over and still have breast, lucky girls, but most of us just have to invest in a padded push-up bra....

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle