Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Lean Muscle Gains Program

Missa
Missa
United States
2002/05/31, 09:23 AM
Hi all. I know some of the women on freetrainers have completed the lean muscle gains and wanted to know if you've liked it. I am finishing up the weight loss/tone program. I have gained some muscle mass, but would still like to slim down. Should I do another weight loss/tone program or try the lean muscle gains? Thoughts/suggestions would be most appreciated!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/06/01, 01:47 AM
That depends on your goals. If you want to put on more muscle mass or if you want to stay toned.
No prob, you can restart the weight loss/tone program but maybe take it to a higher level.

How are your gains so far?

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
Missa
Missa
United States
2002/06/03, 08:43 AM
I've actually gained a few pounds of muscle, but I would still like to slim down. Still have some of that unsightly cellulite in my thighs and glutes. I'm going to try upping the cardio this week and next to see if that helps. I guess I would like to look more toned so could repeat the program. How would I take it to a higher level? Increase the weight? Thanks--