Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Latissimus Dorsi

yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2004/09/30, 10:29 PM
I think that's where my pain is... it sort of hangs around the middle of the back, right at the bottom of the rib cage... it doesn't restrict my movement at all... however, if I move quickly or weird I get a sharp pain for a brief second... any ideas what exercises I should leave out till it's rested and less of an annoyance?

Thanks in advance...

--------------
t

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

You have the power to change a life right in your own hands. - Paul Brandt
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/10/01, 01:17 PM
Find out what hurts it,angle, excercise etc. and do light light excercises to get it stronger......only after you rest it.

For instance,

I strained a bicep tendon a while back, from throwing "baskets" in cheerleading. I rested for about a week. went to the gym and went to a cable machine, and did light, light curls, reverse curls, all on a pretcher bench. Hurt,and wa sweek but after about 2 weeks, it was pretty much back to normal. I did this about 2x a week.

anything else that bothered it I didn't do either. Just only what I had to. To keep strength, tilll my body was 100%.

However I would see some one and see if its a pull/strained, tear or torn muscle 1st. But I think if its torn or teared, Youd see brusing around the areaand swelling.

Good luck and get some rest.

--------------
......quote the Andrew....nevermore
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2004/10/01, 02:51 PM
Thanks Andrew!

--------------
t

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

You have the power to change a life right in your own hands. - Paul Brandt