Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Kickboxing downloads? Stuck cuz of snow!

ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/02, 02:38 PM
I tried downloading some workouts on limewire, but the ones I got were bad quality sound, and sometimes the voice was off from the actual video. Any suggestions on other sites where I may be able to get some home workouts like Tae Bo or crunch fitness from a tv show?

With so much snow here in the East during the winter, I end
up on doing workouts at home at least 4 times a week...we already got over a foot of snow this week!

ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/01/03, 08:26 AM
Try youtube maybe.
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/03, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I hope to find a nice indoor kickboxing or high aerobic workout for aprox 30 minutes.
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2008/01/05, 05:02 PM
I have a few videos (that make one routine) that used to be on the nike website. I wish I had downloaded all the vids but I didnt before they took them off 2 years ago. If you would like a copy of them I would be happy to email them to you. (or anyone else)

--------------
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.---Helen Keller
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/08, 01:48 PM
Sure I would love you to email them to me! My email address is ccspicy@yahoo.com. I have been doing some Tae bo training at home since it has been snowing so much lately. Winter is hard to get to the gym in the mornings. I recently bought some boxing gloves to give my upper body a little more of a workout. How long are the routines?
i00milewizard
i00milewizard
Canada
2008/01/08, 02:31 PM
Taebo rocks. I have quite a few of them myself. What program of billys are you doing right now? I like the taebo get ripped version 2. Advanced. It kicks the hell out of your body, and you feel good after doing it! If you need any TB videos let me know, and I can see what I can do.
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/09, 08:45 AM
I have been using the following for the past 2 weeks: Cardio fat blasting workout, Boot Camp Live, Boot Camp Studio, and Advanced taebo focus on abs and glutes. The latter is really tough! I could only do 1/2 of the program last night. And this morning I really feel my butt!!

I would like to get one that has more kicking though and that doesn't require the bands or weights.
============
Quoting from i00milewizard:

Taebo rocks. I have quite a few of them myself. What program of billys are you doing right now? I like the taebo get ripped version 2. Advanced. It kicks the hell out of your body, and you feel good after doing it! If you need any TB videos let me know, and I can see what I can do.
=============
i00milewizard
i00milewizard
Canada
2008/01/10, 12:48 AM
Yes the Get Ripped II advanced is the best. It does not require the bands, and there is alot of kicking in it. I think I may have it, I have to do some searching first around my house. But I think its on Ebay for like 20 dollars on DVD, probably be better then a burned version anyway. I also have the boot camp with the bands, and I never really liked that as much as the Get Ripped II that he made a few years back. Anyways if you want, you can download the get ripped here. http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3283115/TaeBo_II_-_Get_Ripped_-_KaTTSKiT Just get yourself a torrent program, such as bitcomet, or utorrent to download it properly. Cheers!
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/12, 01:12 AM
Thanks!! I want to try the get ripped soon.

============
Quoting from i00milewizard:

Yes the Get Ripped II advanced is the best. It does not require the bands, and there is alot of kicking in it. I think I may have it, I have to do some searching first around my house. But I think its on Ebay for like 20 dollars on DVD, probably be better then a burned version anyway. I also have the boot camp with the bands, and I never really liked that as much as the Get Ripped II that he made a few years back. Anyways if you want, you can download the get ripped here. http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3283115/TaeBo_II_-_Get_Ripped_-_KaTTSKiT Just get yourself a torrent program, such as bitcomet, or utorrent to download it properly. Cheers!
=============
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/01/22, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the link to tae bo, but I wasn't able to open the document after I downloaded it.