Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Just a few questions..

gieseke
gieseke
United States
2001/09/08, 04:43 PM
Hello, I just signed up for the ft. today (yay!) and had a few questions..I am 31 year old female with 3 children. How long does it take the appearance of cellulite to disappear with regular exercise and the fat burners with bee products, is that dangerous to take if you have a bee sting allergy? Thank you all for your time.
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/09/17, 07:49 PM
Might want to ask your doctor about the bee sting allergy. Don't know about the cellulite problem. Keep working!!

coolness...
jkelley22
jkelley22
United States
2001/10/29, 02:43 PM
The most important thing that you can remember is that it may take a little time to get the results that you want, but if you keep your mind and thoughts focused on attaining that goal then you won't even notice some of the changes that are taking place. The best way to do it is to take a picture every month or so and kinda compare them. I would say that in about 3 weeks you should start seeing great results. Just remember to stay focused. As far as the bee products are I have never personally heard of them or how they do. So I am sorry I can't answer about that. If you are looking at fat burners I would highly recommend Hydroxycut from MuscleTech. It has given my wife and I wonderful results. Good luck and stick with it.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/10/30, 04:23 AM
If you work out at least three times per week (and that's a three times whole body work out -which is a good start)you'll be able to see results very quick. After the first week (the sore one!) you'll already start to feel a lot more energy, no more "heavy" feeling legs and you'll sleep like a baby. Three to four weeks after you'll slowly begin to see your body change and then finally after 6 to 8 weeks, you'll really see how the body has changed.
About the cellulite problem; you'll need to do exercise, burn the fat off and treat your outer layer skin with some cellulite cream. It's simple as that, but you need patience. It's a thing that all women have so it's not always that easy to get rid off.
Good luck!
k00la1d
k00la1d
United States
2001/11/24, 03:59 PM
Everyone is different and age does have a factor. I'm 21 and can see results a lot quicker than my 41 year old mother but I don't see results as quick as my 18 year old sister. Just keep at it and within 3-4 weeks you should begin to see results. Just don't expect any miracles, you have to work for what you want. Keep it up and Good Luck!!
eener
eener
United States
2001/12/01, 12:34 AM
You probably won't get rid of it all, but weight lifting is the only way to make it go(my experience)the muscle you build will burn up that fat somewhat, I think, philia am i right? I know for me the more muscle I build the less fat I have under my booty! Don't use fat burners regularly so not much help on that point, sorry!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/12/01, 05:14 AM
That's one of the good things about muscles..... The more muscles you have the more fast you burn calories... Imagine the muscles as a living organism that needs energy constantly to survive. Even during the nights when sleeping, you'll burn more calories than others.
Okey, it's cool; muscles take up 22% less space than fat BUT another thing; forget the balance!! Muscles are a lot heavier than fat, so if you feel heavy on the balance, just look at yourself in the mirror.
Anyway, the best fat burners you can get are increasing your muscle mass.
So Eener, still going for the comp?
Gee, maybe I should try that myself one day....
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2001/12/01, 01:19 PM
we had a similar discussion here see:
old post by erin4ever 0n 11/10
cellulite...EKK on 7/3/01