Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

IS BODY BUILDING EXPENSIVE?

BICEP17
BICEP17
Bahrain
2005/05/06, 06:28 AM
HI FREETRAINERS AND MEMBERS...HOW R U ALL? I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND THIS IS MY FIRST LETTER IN FREETRAINERS.FREETRAINERS IS BEAUTIFULY ORGANIZED AND WELL DEFINED...
WELL FREETRAINERS STAFF AND MY FRIEND MEMBERS.....TODAY MY TOPIC AND QUESTION IS DOES MONEY MATTERS A LOT OR DOES MONEY MATTERS EVERYTHING IN BODY BUILDING ? OR NOT?
I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM AND I CANT EXPLAIN IT WITH IN FEW WORDS . SO LET ME EXPLAIN IT IN DETAIL..
I AM BORN AS I SAID BEFORE IN BAHRAIN ONE OF THE GCC COUNTRIES WHERE ITS HOT AND HUMID THROUGH OUT THE YEAR...
OVER THAT MY METABOLISM IS VERY FAST.....I WOULD SAY VERY VERY FAST....ITS NOT IT....SECONDLY I CAN NOT SPEND A LOT ON EATING BECAUSE WHAT EVER I AM DOING FINANCIALY FOR MY NUTRITION IS MAXIMUM..I SPEND ALMOST BAHRAINI 80 TO 90 DINARS BAHRAINI THAT IS ALMOST
I WILL NOW MY FRIENDS EXPLAIN MYSELF YO U:
HEIGHT:6F,1INCH
WEIGHT:95
(MY HANDS ARE A BIT LONGER THEN MY HEIGHT.I MEAN THEY R REALLY LONG AND MY BICEP IS HARDLY 17.)
MY LEGS AND HIPS OR BUTTOCKS R THINNER THEN REST OF MY BODY..
BODY NATURE:
WHEN I WORK OUT MY BODY STAY FIT BUT IF I LEAVE IT JUST FOR 2-3 DAYS IT GOES DOWN VERY MUCH AND I FEEL I HAVE NO MUSCLES SO I CANT EAT MUCH TELL ME WHAT TO DO..NO MONEY DOES IT MEAN NO MUSCLES...PLZ FRIEND HELP ME..

I WILL EXPLAIN U ALL MY PROBLEM WITCH MADE ME COME ACROSS THIS SITE.I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT I AM FROM ARABIAN GULF COUNTRY BAHRAIN AND SO DONT MIND IF I AM NOT CORRECT FOR MY ENGLISH
2005/05/10, 08:19 AM
Try not to type in caps because it equates to screaming....

You can save a lot of money by buying protein powders online in bulk....which will save quite a bit of money after a while.....

I am not sure how much certain foods cost in bahrain but bodybuilding lifestyle can get expensive...

My suggestion is to buy foods online from US/Canada....to take advantage of the exchange rate benefits...plus the quality of the supplements should be good...(as long as it's from reputable companies)
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2005/05/11, 09:14 AM
Because you have such a high metabolism you need to coninually fuel your body with good proteins and carbs...This means throughout the day you will likely spend a lot of time eating...What does a typical day look like for you? (what sort of foods are easily accessible to you)...oh and if you fill in your profile we will get to know a bit more about you.
:)
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2005/05/12, 12:02 AM
6'1", 17" biceps and you only weigh 95 pounds? mmmmm? you must weigh 195 rite?

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
"The thing you have to realize is that you have to work for it,"
2005/05/14, 04:06 AM
he prolly meant 95kg...which is about 209lb