Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

IF YOU HAD NO RESULTS ON BFL YOU CHEATED

gabason
gabason
United States
2002/09/30, 10:48 PM
I AM ON MY 3RD CHALLENGE AND HAVE HAD AMAZING RESULTS ON BILL PHILLIPS BFL CHALLENGE I AM TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE SAY THEY HAD NO RESULTS THE ONLY WAY YOU DONT GET AMAZING RESULTS ON THAT PROGRAM IS IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THE DIET AND EXERCISE OUTLINED IN THE PROGRAM SO MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY GOT NO RESULTS BUT THEY FAIL TO TELL YOU THEY MISSED WORKOUT DAYS DIDNT GIVE 100% ON THEIR CARDIO AND AS THEY SAY THEY CHEATED ON THERE FOOD PLAN JUST A LITTLE !FOLLOW THE PROGRAM TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND STOP BLAMING THE CONDITION YOU ARE IN ON EVERYTHING BUT YOURSELF !
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2002/10/01, 12:57 PM
It is good to hear that it worked so well for you. I know how hard it is to loose weight, and keep it off. But, I also know that while I can eat 3000 cals a day and loose others may not. I also agree with you that a lot of times the reasons that programs do not work is that people cheat, do not follow it right etc. But I have stated before, and will say again, that what works for me may not work for another...but anyway keep up the good work!!! WAY TO GO!!!

--------------
Life comes by only once....Live it to the fullest!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/10/01, 08:55 PM
Congrats on your accomplishment. You are exactly correct. If followed correctly, you will lose and gain muscle. My wife is an example of this. In 12 weeks, she literally transformed her body! I used to think some of those pics were touched up, but after seeing what she did....She now looks like a bodybuilder, and in fact is. Everyone was truly amazed at her. She is entered in 4 categories, I will be shocked if she does not win one! Again, I say congrats to you. I know the work it takes to do that.