Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10866

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Help Me!!!

Charisma27
Charisma27
United States
2019/09/01, 06:06 PM
I am a New mom I recently Lost all my confidence trying to get back and Get strong Just got out a very toxic Relationship with My daughter father, I need help, I have been cheating on being called FAT and UGLY through a person I thought Loved me,  but just ended up runing my self esteem I Need balance of being a Mom and getting back to being me  If anyone has some encourge words support I would love to hear it 

THANK you and Let's Support each other.
Slim.Rico
Slim.Rico
United States
2019/10/02, 11:58 AM
Fuck that nigga. He’s insecure himself if he’s bringing you down. Be great sis!
Lynhira
Lynhira
United States
2020/02/23, 03:00 PM
Oh my dear...my advice is yoga... yes I know how will that help your self esteem you ask...

it's time you dedicate to yourself, where you learn to love yourself

no one else in this life can make you feel bad about you without your permission take your power back by giving it up and learning how to love you.

There's a great YouTube channel yoga with adriene she's down-to-earth she's a lovely human being and that 30 minutes that you take everyday to dedicate to yourself will change your life

I am personally on day 43 straight and I'm so thankful I found the love that I have for myself. It just came gushing out yesterday through tears of release and joy. If you need a friend to talk to send me private message for my number.