Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Hello all I'm Back

sanddevil
sanddevil
United States
2002/03/17, 01:45 PM
These last couple of months have sucked. Tore a rotator cuff and had to do rehab, Got the flu lost alot of weight,and reinjured my back. I'm not a hundred percent but I have been off my routine since this all happened and I need to get back up to weight. Weighing 210 now I lost alot of muscle mass while sick and injured so now it's time to put it back on. My girlfriend is a little concerned about this she thinks it's to soon to go balls to the wall but low weights is too boring to me. I have modified my workout to assist in further rehabing the injuries but like everyone I have problem areas and those are the areas that are going to get hit the hardest. The only thing I was able to keep constant were my legs through extentions and presses
We decided not to try to compete this year so I can get healthy and in the shape I want to be in. I will keep you informed on the progress and my health. When you read of some of the stupid shit I have done you can jump on the band wagon with everyone else and call me an Idiot LOL.

Dave

----------------------------
Do or Do Not Can or Cannot There is no Try
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/18, 02:46 AM
Hi Dave, welcome back.
Sorry to hear about all your probs but it's great to have you back on the road.
You had some nice injuries there, be careful.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/03/18, 10:20 AM
Welcome back!.. you're not an idiot bro.. but hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes.

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.