Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Guy Troubles

gabelover
gabelover
United States
2003/03/08, 11:40 AM
Hey everyone,
I have some guy troubles and i thought that maybe i should ask in here. My boyfriend wants to start doing more sexual things. But sometimes i want too but sometimes i don't. I don't know what to do. I want to do what he wants to because i love him but yet sometimes i don't. HELP SOMEONE!?!?!?!

*jessica
gwindalyn
gwindalyn
United States
2003/03/08, 05:37 PM
Personally, I don't do anything I don't want to do. I also don't believe that doing something just because my husband wants to makes it right. If I'm not 100% into it and able to participate with all my heart and uninhibited, then I just don't do it. For me, if I feel inhibited or "iffy", then that is my sign that it is not right for me. My own personal feels are also that if he loves me, he won't make me feel pressured to do something I'm not 100% comfortable with.

--------------
~Jennifer

http://www.gwindalyn.com
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2003/03/08, 08:11 PM
Don't do anything that you don't want to or are not ready for. If he loves you back, he will understand. Besides it would only be better for the both of you if you both wanted it.

--------------
Lisa

Just laugh about it....
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/03/09, 03:35 AM
Don't do it because you THINK it's not right but listen to your body and yourself and if you then still don't feel like it, then don't.
Try to follow YOUR heart and your desires and not what HE wants or asks. Of course in a couple we sometimes need to do things for each other, but you guys are young and not married so don't ever let go for any pressure you are not okey with.

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
gabelover
gabelover
United States
2003/03/09, 12:56 PM
Thank you so much. I talked with my boyfriend last night about this. He said that he was sorry into pressuring me. He also said that if i don't want to do anything then he won't either. Then he told me that he loves me for who i am on the inside not the outside. And that everything else that i have is just a bouns. I thought that was the sweetest thing i have ever heard a guy say to me. I was about ready to cry. Thank you so much for your help. I hope that we will be able to be as happy as you all are.

*Jessica*
san2getslim
san2getslim
United Kingdom
2010/01/16, 07:45 PM
hi ok here goes my bf of 4 years dumped me 7 months ago,it ended bad and obvs i was well upset i moved bk 2 my mums...then me and him decide 2 b m8s afta a month or 2 which was goin gd bt then like wen we was hangin out e wud like gaze at me and hold my hand and all that crap! few weeks l8a i ad a accident (fell thru a glass window)lol i went 2 the hospital and the ex picked me up 2 walk me 2 the bus stop cuz it was l8 at nite bt i missed the bus so stayed at his e tried it on with me and obvs me loving him slept wit him then went home nxt mornin e egnored me 4 bwt a month afta then got a txt sayin u wana av fun yet again i sed yes lovin the guy and that,wat my main question is y is my ex still wantin 2 sleep with me bt nt get bk with me???(soz 4 goin on and on jus thought id tell u guys the hole story sowwwie lol cn ne 1 help im so confused.loadsa luv.sam x x x:love: