Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

$$ for my work...

effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2003/10/21, 01:30 AM
I keep getting calls to compete in bikini modelling contests ect. in my city. The big news is that I'm now offered $75 a night to appear in bikini shows. The whole thing takes less than an hour, I'm on stage about 4 minutes. It's run like a contest, but all the girls are paid the same amount, we just distract the men at the bar while ladies' night is going on downstairs. I may be doing a couple a month, and I'm paid cash before I go home. It's nice to be making some money off all those hours in the gym. This may help me to set aside some money to fund my next competition. It's funny, but just when you really need money or anything else, it's suddenly provided. Hmm.

--------------
Think you can or think you can't; either way you're right--Goethe
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/10/21, 02:37 AM
Only thing I'll tell you is to stay careful.
Know what you are doing and know what you do NOT want to do (and always keep somebody you know in the audience).
Good luck!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2003/10/21, 05:26 PM
I agree 100% with Philia's comment Advice! Be careful. Sounds to good to be true.

--------------
"A will finds a way"
Ivan Montreal Canada
effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2003/10/21, 09:03 PM
I take at least one friend with me. Also, I don't drink alcohol, and I bring my own water. The entire thing is organized by a female, so I feel better about that. I've made it very clear that I won't behave in any way that I feel is demeaning, and that I will leave immediately if I don't like what is happening. They seem to be okay with that.