Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Fighting for control...

DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/09/05, 09:35 AM
Not so good with eating again. I have been really impulsive this week. Not just with food. I let my drunk husband cut my braid off (13 inches!!) and while I was eating a donut. Dammit!

I am going to get control of myself. I don't know how yet, but I'll figure something out.

I am going to the library to get some books on binge eating and try to get back on track. Any track.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/09/05, 10:26 AM
Start working out if you already haven't. That will help you stay motivated.

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/09/10, 12:24 PM
set a routine pattern in your life. You have to get your priorities in line. Set your priority to getting your workout in and your diet correct. All other things are secondary to this in your life. If you make going on vacation a priority in your life for example, don't you focus all on it and everything else comes second? This is the same approach you should use toward your diet and training if it really does mean that much to you. Until it does, you will always have these problems. I hope this makes sense, please take this as it is meant, constructive criticism.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/09/11, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the advice. The thing about that is that when diet is all I think about, I tend to obsess and that leads to a binge.

So, it is always in the back of my head but I try to keep myself busy so as not to obsess.

I know it is my responsibility to prioritize what is most important to me. I know I can beat this. And I can't wait to post a picture that makes me proud.

Thank you to this site for helping me.
puresnowchic
puresnowchic
United States
2004/09/12, 03:41 PM
Hey Dani, I just wanted to let you know I feel the same as you and have the same binging problem, rarely can I go a single day without eating WAY too much or eating something BAD....

--------------
My mind tells me to win, my spirit shows me how, and my body delivers.