Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Damn i miss working out .

bigdavid
bigdavid
United States
2001/11/21, 07:53 PM
IM taking 2 weeks off of working out ..
i didn't take no rest in almost 8 months ..
i think is time .. i need too ..
i feel on just taking one off and start
next week .. don't want to get lazy ..
i know its very important to rest ..
well .. i hope everyone is doing well ..
and enjoy your holidays
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/11/21, 11:01 PM
Hey bigdavid.

It's one of the hardest things.. but it makes all the difference in the world. When you come back you will feel so hyped and motivated to train.. you crash through any plateuas you may have been at.. Good luck!

Happy Holidays to you and all as well.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2001/11/24, 02:59 AM
Actually I think the biggest danger for people who loves to work out, is over training...... Who hasn't tried that? Who hasn't tried to work out even when feeling tired or a little sick? You knooow that you shouldn't be doing it, but it's just like something stronger in you makes you do it. You just need it. That's a fact.
Then the hardest thing is to take some days (or even weeks) off. You're missing it, and of course you can't help doing some abs in the bed or calves exercises on the stairs.....
Face it, exercise can become a drug. I know it, you know it, but still it's not the worst drug I know (except if you're being asocial too!)
What do you think about it?
Sweeny
Sweeny
United States
2001/11/30, 02:56 PM
I recommend keeping yourself busy and your energy spent. When I have to take a week or two off of working out I always do cardio and plan my next workout phase schedule. Enjoy the free time and get some sleep. Best of luck. -Sweeny (Bodybuilder & Athlete)