Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

CHALLENGE GROUP: Losing 50lbs or more

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last
george
george
Canada
2012/01/26, 07:28 PM
If you're trying to lose more than 50 pounds then this group is or you!

Here are some quick guidelines to get the most out of your journey here:

1. Introduce yourself.. your goals & inspiration.

2. Ask questions, share your current plan, share advice and experiences with others, motivate & encourage others, etc.

3. Stay connected to the group.. this is your online family and we'll get there together as long as we stay commiitted.

4. Feel free to post photos to the group, perhaps a before or after, photos of your motivation, etc. (Click to Group Photos at top)
nay34
nay34
United States
2012/02/09, 03:04 PM
My name is Nay and my goal is to lose up to 78lbs. 4 Monthes ago I was going to the gym everyday and had been for 6 months. At that time I lost 30lbs which I was really proud of. But I lost the grove 4 months ago and stopped going and gained some of that 30lbs back. Now after 4 months of not going to a gym I just joined a new gym this week and have started to go again. Today was day two and I am pretty sore, but not giving up this time.
Rhiss
Rhiss
United States
2012/02/10, 03:00 AM
My name is Bethany, but most people either call me Beth or Rhiss. (Rhiss is mostly for online people..haha) I'm 21 years old and my goal is to be 100 pounds smaller by summer 2013. Right now, I'm currently at 238 pounds, 130 pounds is about the healthy weight for someone my size. So that's where I'm headed. I'm ready to be healthier. My main motivation is that all through high school adn middle school I always wanted to wear a bikini. So, now I'm going to try. My boyfriend is another motivation, I don't want to lose him and I don't want him to lose me before I leave this world of old age. ._. I have too much living to do! today is day two.. I'm hoping I don't throw myself into an asthma attack again, this isn't fun to deal with lol. I think I started out too ambitious. >.>
george
george
Canada
2012/02/10, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the group everyone, keep posting often and we'll all keep each other on track!
mags86
mags86
United States
2012/02/26, 11:02 AM
Hi I'm wanting to lose about 100 pounds.  I have been going to my local gym regularly for about a year now and I have lost a total of 12 pounds.  I eat healthy too so I thought I should come here to boost my workouts.  I am determined and not giving up on my goals.  I already feel better, I have more endurance, and I am stronger than I was before.  I am looking forward to continuing my weight loss journey I'm just hoping that there will be a little more weight loss involved...
crushedgoddess
crushedgoddess
United States
2012/03/05, 07:16 AM
Joined a gym have gone for the past three days, I must admit the movement on the scale was disappointing. but gotta stick with it.
UncleMosin
UncleMosin
United States
2012/03/06, 02:52 AM
Hi my names Bryce. Im 5'9" and I weigh 275. My goal weight would be an even 200 pounds. My motivation is Im just so sick of being out of shape. Hopefully this sight helps
Eda123
Eda123
United States
2012/03/20, 02:11 PM
Greetings everyone!  I am Eda - 28 years old and about 50lbs overweight. I would like to loose about 50-60lbs, if possible.  I am planning on doing some intensive training to begin with and then gradually have a steadier schedule.
I have signed up for Yoga that I do 3x a week and Salsa Dancing 2x a week during lunch hour.  I will be taking Cycling Classes 2x a week in the evenings.  I have joined this website to provide me with better resources for additional cardio and weight lifting instruction.  In particular, I would like to do weights in the morning (as I have access to it then ) and cardio in the evenings. 
I do have a question about supplements - I would like to do a total body clense, but am not sure which product would be safe.

In addition, I am taking DymaBurn as a fat burning supplement and will be using Syntha Whey protein as meal replacement (mostly dinners).  (Finally learned how to make those shakes delicious and nutritious!!)  And with this just Women's Centrum vitamins.

Is all this safe?  Or is it an overload?  I want to be able to keep going not burn out.

Any comments/suggestions/enhancements is greatly appreciated.
rachelhale10
rachelhale10
United States
2012/03/28, 12:48 PM
Hey there, My name is Rachel and I'm a 22 year old mama. I gained my first 40 pounds when I was pregnant with my son and gained another 25 after I had him. Well now my boy is going on 2 years old in a couple months and I've only lost 20 pounds. Don't get me wrong I think 20 pounds is awesome, I've never actually lost that much weight before. My main problem is I lose motivation. I get so caught up in the quick fix I don't look at the gradual proccess. I'm great at being gungho about a workout plan, until the third or fourth workout comes around then I find myself fizzling out. I don't have a specific workout plan other then what I just got on this site, but I have a ton (a TON) of Pilates videos, and while I don't have a diet now, I'm always looking for new recipes to try and would love to get some from here. So hey, here's to happy weight loss!
2012/04/09, 03:55 PM
hello I'm justin I am new to the sight. I have lost over 100 lbs before then had a shoulder injury along with a severe break up that put me into a spiraling down pitfall back into overeating and eating complete crap. Before I knew it I have almost gained everything that I had lost back. I am now back up to 325 lbs and had a wake up call with a back injury. I have been going to work out after work and eating much healthier with a 12 lbs weight loss in about a month. When I first lost weight I was llifting weights along with a cardio work out. I am now doing cardio and light weight lifting due to dr restrictions. Also before I had 2 other guys that was a huge motivation. Now that time has passed they do not work out at the same gym and I do not have a work out buddy to help me keep motivated.. I'm hopeing that this will help the motivation to keep me on track. I
vetz
vetz
United States
2012/04/16, 08:55 PM
Hey, My Name Is Clivette (Vets For Short) I was 248 pounds i  started eating less and working out ow i'm 217 buy i need help like a work out partner i see beatiful females with nice bodies and i want that body too i jus need help and motivation help... :(
autumn1212
autumn1212
United States
2012/04/19, 01:37 PM
Hello my name is Autumn. Im 24 i just had my first child in january needless to say i packed on the pounds i now weigh in at 200 i want to be down to 135
autumn1212
autumn1212
United States
2012/04/19, 01:38 PM
vetz
Hey, My Name Is Clivette (Vets For Short) I was 248 pounds i  started eating less and working out ow i'm 217 buy i need help like a work out partner i see beatiful females with nice bodies and i want that body too i jus need help and motivation help... :(

---
you can do it i will be your motivtor if you be mine
habukhari
habukhari
Pakistan
2012/04/22, 05:35 AM
i am 215 pounds right nw and want to get it off me.. I need a motivator and i couldnt agree with Vetz more :( need a work-out partner just to keep me motivated ..
2012/04/23, 08:28 AM
if you start going to the gym on a regular basis you will start to notice the regulars that you see there at the same time you go.. once you have your routine down start striking conversations with the people that you see before long you will feel that you have several workout partners that you look forward to seeing everytime you work out. If you dont feel that you can do that finding a friend that wants the same results and making your they will be reliable is a great way in finding a work out buddy.
Malek_birr
Malek_birr
United States
2012/04/23, 02:15 PM
Hey,

Just found this place and it's great. Hoping it will help me reach my goal. My biggest goal is to get in great shape. I'm a major geek and do occasional costumes. The two costumes I want to do the most are green lantern and darth malek. Wel if you google them you will see they are not forgiving costumes as far as bodies go. So got to get cracking.

One big detriment I do have will be diet. I have celiacs. It's gotten a lot easier to avoid gluten, but I'm really limited on what I can take in. You would be surprised what's dangerous for me. Just gotta find safe work arounds for me which is annoying at times.
2012/04/24, 11:50 AM (Edited: @ft@d_280265 - 2012/04/29, 07:40 PM)
NoavaJane
NoavaJane
United States
2012/04/25, 02:06 AM
My name is Cassy my current weight is 238.2 lbs I did lose 2 lbs from cutting out unhealthy foods and sticking to a 1500 cal diet. My goal is to reach 188lbs befor I got off to college,and after I reach my goal I have another goal to get down to 140lbs which for me is my ideal weight. I'm really excited to start working out and I can't wait to reach my goal ^_^.
evimomma
evimomma
United States
2012/04/25, 07:50 PM
Hello everyone.  I am new to this site.  I am having a goal to lose 45 pounds by Oct.  I weigh 240 now.  I have started exercising for about a month now.  I am checking out the exerc programs for beginers.
evimomma
evimomma
United States
2012/04/25, 07:51 PM
NoavaJane
My name is Cassy my current weight is 238.2 lbs I did lose 2 lbs from cutting out unhealthy foods and sticking to a 1500 cal diet. My goal is to reach 188lbs befor I got off to college,and after I reach my goal I have another goal to get down to 140lbs which for me is my ideal weight. I'm really excited to start working out and I can't wait to reach my goal ^_^.

---Good luck to u!!!!
nay34
nay34
United States
2012/04/26, 01:33 PM
nay34
My name is Nay and my goal is to lose up to 78lbs. 4 Monthes ago I was going to the gym everyday and had been for 6 months. At that time I lost 30lbs which I was really proud of. But I lost the grove 4 months ago and stopped going and gained some of that 30lbs back. Now after 4 months of not going to a gym I just joined a new gym this week and have started to go again. Today was day two and I am pretty sore, but not giving up this time.

---UPDATE:
Since my last post I then weighed 222 now I am at 210 I am really excited that I have lost 12 lbs so far and looking forward to shredding the 66 lbs that I have left to lose.
evimomma
evimomma
United States
2012/04/26, 06:04 PM
keep up the great work!!
thetrulyblessed
thetrulyblessed
United States
2012/04/29, 07:04 PM
Hello My Name Is Janae im overweight and im trying to losse weight i need to loose about 75-80 lbs i'm not happy about myself and i want to make a cahnge for the winter of 2012 and sumer of 2013. I dont eat that much but i eat the wrong things. I work out a little but i want to wear my shirts inside my pants i just need some help so anybody willing to help me.
I also have a question can you please post diffrent excersises so i can ork on stomache,hips,and arms.
also a meal plan.
EiEiZin
EiEiZin
Singapore
2012/04/30, 12:03 AM
Hi All,

I am new in this site. My complete name is as shown in my profile. But you all can call me  Ei Ei. I seriously want to diet about 50+ lbs around 4 months. But I don't have any motivation. That's why I joined this group to motivate myself. I aslo want to know how you all diet the weight (Eating plan + Exercise Plan).

Thanks and Regards,
Ei Ei
Laura1975
Laura1975
Canada
2012/05/02, 06:21 PM
Hi, my name is Laura. I'm 6'2" and weigh 230lbs, my goal is to lose 50lbs. I have a hard time with motivation and my husband doesn't have much interest in exercising with me. I live approx. 30 minutes from my friends so for the most part I'm on my own. Joining a gym is not an option for me so I am trying to come up with exercises to do at home. It's a struggle for me to stay motivated when I feel like I have no support. I really hope joining here will help me stick to my weight loss plan and become a source of support to keep going.
dixiefire
dixiefire
United States
2012/05/03, 09:19 AM
my name is  april  i am 28 yrs old mother of 3. i have gained 70 lbs since i got married 6 yrs ago. right now i am at 230 lbs. my goal is to et to 130 that is a healthy weight for my height. i have a hard time staying away from sodas and sweets.
stephnow2012
stephnow2012
United Kingdom
2012/05/10, 02:45 AM
Hiya,

I'm Steph and have about 65lbs to lose. Just turned 33 today and have 2 kids and work full time so am limited to at home workouts and walking to work when I can.  Have tried a few different things and sites in the past I really just need a reason to keep coming back and keep myself motivated!!  I always find that once I'm going and working it I am fine but the moment I have a bad day I stop completely.  ' Its easier to STAY motivated - then GET motivated!  Would someone to check in with and keep each other motivated.

xxSteph
UncleMosin
UncleMosin
United States
2012/05/12, 10:30 PM
Well Im doing ok. Ive lost 16 pounds but have seem to have even out. Dont know what to do
mooster96
mooster96
United Kingdom
2012/05/15, 03:52 PM
hi im dave and ive just joined the site. I am currently around 240lbs and im 5'8" and ive been like this for at least 4 years i am now 33 years of age. I was always big as a child and was bullied constantly throughout my school years until i was offered some speed which i became hooked on for many years due to the fact that i lost so much weight. i built up so much confidence as well, but after a while i became to much for my head and gave it up. very quickly i got fatter and fatter did less and less (also due to me having a back injury which i will have for life) i am looking now to loose around 50lbs and i know it will take some time but i need to keep positive.
angiesfortune
angiesfortune
United States
2012/05/28, 10:57 PM (Edited: angiesfortune - 2012/05/28, 10:59 PM)
Hiya, I'm Angie, and I've had a gym membership for about four years, I've actually USED the membership 1 out of the four years. It's time to get back on track, I've let myself get soft (in the literal sense) and it's time to release the fat, and firm the muscles again. Personally, the reason I joined the group today, is that I KNOW that I need accountability. If I hold myself accountable, and post the weight, and actually have to LOOK at the numbers I'm writing down for anyone other than me to see, then I will hold myself more accountable.

May sound silly to some, but I know me to well. So here goes.... starting weight 210, first goal.... lose 20 lbs. Getting below 200 is a great start, and I will start on the next 20. I want to keep my goals attainable, so I figure 20 lbs at a time is less intimidating, but that's just me. I would like to get to 140, but tone my body back to where it once was at the same time... so here goes nothing!
rj57wdqszc
rj57wdqszc
United States
2012/06/01, 02:35 PM
Hello My name is Nicole. I am 27. I was always chunky as a child. Finally lost weight when I was 16. Kept it off for three years and then I became pregnant with twins. Pegnancy was easy but afterwards my body was shot. I would black out from walking at the slowest pace on the treadmill for 10 min. It took a lot to lose weight the first time but it was so much easier then now!. I got results just by exercising. Those days are over

Every time I exercisenow I lose ten lbs only to gain twenty when I stopped. I now currently weight 201 lbs at 5'2 I want to be 135, that would be 65 lbs. On my body with my shape 135 is skinny even though its at the high nd of the BMI. How did Beyonce lose 15 lbs a month I would kill for that progress! LOL. Ah well I'll take 3 lbs a month. Seriously...please.
anna_megs
anna_megs
Australia
2012/06/12, 11:04 PM
Hi I'm Anna.  I have just turned thirty and am sik of being unhealthy and overweight.  When I was younger I was quite slim.  I have always struggled with self-esteem and as such would constanly yoyo diet.  I have had periods where I am extremely motivated and will lose 20kg.  Then something will happen in life- new job, child etc and then I put it all back on again.  However, I refuse to be thirty and fat and after a very scary step onto the scales I am ready to do something about it.  My goal is to lose about 30kg (not sure what that is in lbs).  I am hoping that this site will help me to reach my goal.
sarahe92
sarahe92
United States
2012/06/16, 09:13 PM
Actually I am very unhappy with how I feel so I decided today if the first day of the rest of my life and I am going to do something about my obesity.
I am very overweight and top the scale at 302. I have recently developed a thyroid problem and for ten months I barely could even move and droped eleven pounds since I have been on meds. I really need to drop at least 60 pounds before December when I go to India for work. I need motivation and support as I don't have that in my life. I am prediabetic and I want to prevent myself from getting this disease. I would appreciate any one suggestions and support.
bamagirrl
bamagirrl
United States
2012/06/24, 10:26 AM
I lost from 250 to 125. No pills, no surgery, just hard work and determination. Two months ago I quit smoking and I now weigh 170. I am depressed, I worked so hard to lose it and get healthy only to quit smoking and gain it back. I want to lose 50 pounds and tone back up.
jagesmom
jagesmom
United States
2012/07/04, 03:18 PM (Edited: jagesmom - 2012/07/04, 03:19 PM)
I had gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant due to bed rest, lost it all and kept it off for 5 years.Due to some medications, and 2major surgeries this year I have gained almost 60lbs. my,goal is to lose the weight ive put on. I really need encouragement and accountability:)
jdfrogluv
jdfrogluv
United States
2012/07/10, 02:02 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Jen. I am 32 years old and ready for a positive change in my life! I currently weigh 218 which is unacceptable. My goal weight is 145 (where I was in High School). I have struggled with my weight almost all my life, yo-yoing from slim to obese and just slightly overweight. It is time to put an end to that. I need to get healthy for myself most of all, but in the next few years I would like to start a family. I know what I have to do, I just gotta get off my butt and get it done! So here's to the new me!
mandalee387
mandalee387
United States
2012/07/14, 11:36 PM
Hi guys! My name is Amanda I am a Mother to a one yr old, full time student, and a part time worker. I was always very active until I had to stop going to school to work. I was 200 pounds by the time I got pregnant with my son and after he was born  I was 265 pounds. My new job that I started in May  requires alot of walking and I have lost 20 pounds . Now I would like to loose 100 pounds and reach my goal of 145 pounds. I am 5'3 and have never been this big. It has become very uncomfortable and I am getting married in July of next year and would like to be no more than 175 by then. Im hoping that I can stay committed this time and Im hoping to figure out how to return back to my normal active and energetic self. This is helping already I think! Thanks!
monaliraval
monaliraval
India
2012/07/24, 10:41 PM (Edited: monaliraval - 2012/07/24, 10:41 PM)
nay34
nay34

---UPDATE:
Since my last post I then weighed 222 now I am at 210 I am really excited that I have lost 12 lbs so far and looking forward to shredding the 66 lbs that I have left to lose.

---Hello Nay 34, This is monali. I am new to the group . Feeling really motivated on reading your post. I hope i will be able to achieve mine too. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
monaliraval
monaliraval
India
2012/07/24, 11:12 PM
Hello ! Im Monali and am a busy doctor, mother to two naughty kids and am about 28kgs overweight. Both my deliveries were caesarean sections. Have put on A LOT of weight. Finally have got started. Joined a local gymn and its my third day today . Getting started is really a job. Have sore muscles today but plan to do my gymn  regularly.Look on for lots of motivation to keep going and achieving my target.
MY weight is 77kgs and I aim to be 50kgs.All suggestions and tips to do it the right way are most welcome and will be HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
dana963
dana963
United States
2012/07/26, 08:15 PM
Hello, I am Dana, I am also new to this sight. I want to lose 80lbs and am currently 231lbs and 48 years old. I do belong to a gym but I work 5pm-1 am plus an hour commute both ways.with that I am on medications that cause weight gain. I am currently walking my building at double my normal pace. as silly as it may sound it is helping me. I am also watching what I eat but at times that can be very difficult but still making the best choices I can. My question is this: is there such a thing as power foods such as hemp proteins that can help me? I am doing good to eat once a day let alone 5 times. I am ready to make the lifestyle changes needed but do not plan on leaving my job or shift for the time being. Oh I also stretch well several times a night. Any advise welcome.
2012/07/27, 07:02 AM
dana963
Hello, I am Dana, I am also new to this sight. I want to lose 80lbs and am currently 231lbs and 48 years old. I do belong to a gym but I work 5pm-1 am plus an hour commute both ways.with that I am on medications that cause weight gain. I am currently walking my building at double my normal pace. as silly as it may sound it is helping me. I am also watching what I eat but at times that can be very difficult but still making the best choices I can. My question is this: is there such a thing as power foods such as hemp proteins that can help me? I am doing good to eat once a day let alone 5 times. I am ready to make the lifestyle changes needed but do not plan on leaving my job or shift for the time being. Oh I also stretch well several times a night. Any advise welcome.

When I worked 2nd's and 3rds I would go to the gym for 1.5 everyday before I went to work. When I got off of work I went straight to bed. When I did this I was in probably the best shape of my life. if your busy and snack a lot prepackage healthy foods so it is easy to grab out of the fridge, things like grapes, carrots, celery, chicken, turkey, nuts, all of these actually taste good and most people forget about them and just stick to getting a snack wrap at mcdonalds because they think it saves time. You would be suprised how much time prepackaging these foods will save not to mention the money saved from snacking on junk! ... good luck and welcome to the  site 

---
jagesmom
jagesmom
United States
2012/08/03, 08:33 PM
Since i last posted i have lost 8lbs. im excited yet wish it would come off faster. my problem right now is we have had an unexpected death in the family, people are bringing us meals so i don't know what's in them and I've lost a lot of motivation. im doing good just to keep the weight off I've lost.
vidalia
vidalia
United States
2012/08/11, 06:09 PM
Hi, my name is Vy and I want to lose 60 lbs.  I gained about 40 lbs over the last year while I went through a divorce.  I am picked out an exercise plan on here and if I can stop caving in and eating all the sweets I think I will do well :)
vidalia
vidalia
United States
2012/08/11, 06:09 PM
Hi, my name is Vy and I want to lose 60 lbs.  I gained about 40 lbs over the last year while I went through a divorce.  I am picked out an exercise plan on here and if I can stop caving in and eating all the sweets I think I will do well :)
llegos
llegos
United States
2012/08/11, 10:48 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Diamond I'm 25 and I had my son 10 months ago. I hit my highest weight of 217lbs during my pregnancy because of stress. After my son was born I lost those first 17lbs then I started school. Instead of gaining the freshman 15 I just stopped losing. Then I injured my foot and was out of commission for a few months which discouraged me. I am at 200lbs right now and my goal is 150-160lbs. I am so uncomfortable at this weight. I don't want to be super skinny I just want to get back down to where I was comfy. My son is my motivation. I want to be able to run and play with him and teach him to live healthy. I need help staying on track. I'd love to have someone to push me. I think I'd do much better if I had someone counting on me besides my son  because he loves me no matter how big or small I am.
vpatsourakis
vpatsourakis
United States
2012/08/13, 04:04 PM
Heyy all! I am Vasilia and I am just starting my journey on losing weight. I am about to be a 23 years old. I am currently a size 24 pant size. And my goal size would be a size 12. I have been heavy ever since I was little. Now I decided I dont want to be the one with the pretty face anymore. I plan to lose weight by watching what I am eatting and working out alot. I am realizing that losing weight like this and in order to keep he weight off you need to make this a life style change. I would like to be 80lbs lighter by April. And I am hoping with all your help I will get there. I am planing to follow the weight watcher plan because I feel its the best method to help you make a life style change when it comes to weight loss.
tomoyo
tomoyo
Philippines
2012/08/16, 08:05 AM
Hi! Im zah, a preschool teacher, before i weigh about 186lbs going up to 200 lbs and now a shocking weight of 206 lbs. Had been in yoyo dieting, loss pounds but gained it back.I think im a emotional eater, didnt noticing that im eating too much, specially when im stressed out. I am really concerned about my health now, im not getting any younger, turning about 26. Im happy that I found this site, i think im getting a motivation now to lose weight. I hope I can reach my goal
abrown1982
abrown1982
United States
2012/08/18, 10:13 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Andrea and Im new to the sight. I weigh 173 and would like to get down to 125. So, I have about  50lbs to lose. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time and I have seen no results. I was so frustrated my doctor tested my thyroid but that was normal. Right now, I consume less than 500 calories a day (I do not have an eating disorder, Im just not hungry) So, my goal is to eat more food, but good food and stick to an exercise plan. I have a VERY hard time staying motivated especially when I do not see results. I am hoping I can find the success and motivation to not give in after the 3rd day!!
Estewart419
Estewart419
United States
2012/09/02, 10:08 AM
Hi My name is Ebonie and I've been overweight my whole life. I decided it was time to get it together. I want to be sexy for my dirty thirty! I want to lose 80 lbs. I actually already lost 9 so 71 to go. I love zumba but its not fitting into my new schedule.  I am doing C25K currently but need to add something else to my workout not sure what though. I am hoping to meet some supportive people and get help with my workout regimine.
maj0079
maj0079
United States
2012/09/03, 09:35 AM (Edited: maj0079 - 2012/09/03, 09:44 AM)
HI!  My name is MIndy.  6 yrs ago I was my heaviest at 290.  I worked out like mad for over 6 months and lost 70 lbs!  I was feeling so good and looked dang good too.  Then I met my now ex-husband.  He fed me beef ribs 2 times a week for months plus lots of other fattening high calorie foods.  I kept the weight off for 2 more years, but then got married and pregnant.  WIth my first I gained about 60 lbs back.  I got pregnant again soon after my first and gained another 10 lbs back!  So, I was back to my previous high weight.  I also had a c-section with my second so my abs and lower back are protesting alot.  Then I am going through a divorce from a verbally and emotionally abusive man.

Now I am in the new place in life.  I am a single mom who works full-time and doesn't feel like I have anytime for myself!  I am trying to figure out this whole balance thing.  I have some hurdles to over come, like having to live with my parents until we are back on my feet.  Living in the mountains where the gym is open from 6am - 9pm.  Not having the freedom to go whenever I want or before work.  I don't want to miss time with my kids since I had to go back to work.  I will also have to do the eating better.

My plan is to get up at 5am and do a quick home workout.  Get my abs and back, back to where they used to be.  And do some resistance/endurance training.  Then, when my kids go to bed at 8pm, go to the gym for some cardio and more intense body workouts.  Hopefully this will help me get back into it and get this weight off again!  I would like to loose 100 lbs.
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last