Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

BUMMER DAY!

workingoutgirl
workingoutgirl
United States
2002/11/29, 11:16 AM
I am having the worst luck. Of course I am unemployed. Here it is the biggest shopping day of the year...I take my daughter out bright and early and I loose my purse. I am sick! I've been everywhere from Mall Security to stores I was in. YOU would JUST think someone would be KIND and return it. IT can not get any better than this! :o(((
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/11/29, 01:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Maybe some kind honest soul will find it and return it yet. Sometimes when it seems like it is the worst, something good will happen. Keep your chin up, and still have a wonderful time with your daughter! Do some cool free stuff....bond a little. Best to you.....

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!
rkahl
rkahl
United States
2002/11/29, 01:52 PM
Don't forget to report credit cards etc. So many bad stories about that. Sorry for your trouble but something good may still come out of it.

--------------
Randy

*Excuses are the skin of a reason stuffed with a lie.*

Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/11/29, 03:41 PM
Not only report the credit cards, but make a police report.
If the wrong person finds it, they can also open a bank account....etc etc.
Things WILL get better, material and money is NOT everything.
You didn't lose any health. We are all here for you!
Go go go!

--------------
The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you are not in shape for it, it is too far to walk back! Franklin P. Jones

Ivan Montreal Canada
mandre
mandre
United States
2002/11/29, 07:40 PM
Gosh, I am sorry this happened to you. I do hope someone returns it. To be on the safe side cancel/report lost/stolen everything! It is is pain in the booty but well worth it in the long run. I will be thinking of you.

:) Melissa

--------------
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- -- Aristotle
workingoutgirl
workingoutgirl
United States
2002/11/30, 08:13 AM
I got SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky. About an hr and 30 minutes after being home and calling back to places....one of the stores had it. Everything was in it's place and nothing missing. WOW was all I could think! All you can hope for at the moment is would someone be as good as you and know the dilemma and horror of the person missing it?? So, some Angel out there protected it for me! :o)
Just wanted to "sound" off yesterday and let you know of my PURE LUCK of getting it back!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/11/30, 09:57 AM
Great!! I am glad to hear it. Nice to hear there are still some honest folk out there. So all hope in humanity isn't yet lost! Best of luck to you, and happy holidays! (oh yeah, and keep a tight grip on those purse strings!)

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/11/30, 10:26 AM
Cooool, really good person out there. Happy for you.
Look, next time you handle that wallet, think of it as YOUR LIFE!

--------------
The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you are not in shape for it, it is too far to walk back! Franklin P. Jones

Ivan Montreal Canada
mandre
mandre
United States
2002/11/30, 10:58 AM
Glad you got your purse back.

:) Melissa

--------------
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- -- Aristotle