Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

body responding...WHY?

yury
yury
United States
2002/05/21, 05:18 PM
why doesnt the body respond as fast as you want it to , I've been lifting for about 1 year and 9 months but all people tell is it takes time... but dam isnt a year and 9 months enough time, or does it take longer for a 16 year older?.... take enough protein... do I need weight gain...? I bought glutamine and designer protein they say glutamine really works... so I though I might try it.

----------------------------
** an open minded person that loves knowledge about whatever he/ she pleases is a smart person** - yury
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/21, 05:24 PM
Yury,
You should really fill out your showcase profile so we know what your goals are. I can't give you any suggestions on why your body isn't responding because I don't know what you're trying to get it to do.

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/22, 10:52 AM
If you are trying to gain mass, then your diet is probably why you are not seeing results. And as Cain pointed out, we don't know what your current training consists of so we can't figure out what advice to give you. Don't leave your Showcase Profile blank...fill it in with your stats, training regimen, diet, etc.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!