Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Big muscules,Small testies?

goodguy
goodguy
Canada
2002/08/11, 11:34 PM
Is dat true when u lifting weight ur testyculs stop growing?
just wanna know....
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/08/12, 12:42 AM
No way... just lifting and supplements should have no such side effects... where did you hear that weight lifting causes that to happen?

Things like steroids now.. maybe they can do something like that.. although i'm not sure.. I also 'heard' somewhere that roids can even lower your sperm count.. which could take up to a year to recover even after you come off them...

Just shoot around this site for a good workout and the boards for advice about supplements and you should end up in better shape then you were in ever before without any kind of crazy side effects like smaller nuts...
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/08/12, 03:19 AM
Simply, just never start using any illegal stuff and your little friends will be okey....

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
goodguy
goodguy
Canada
2002/08/12, 11:36 PM
thnz for advice.but i dont have this problem "Philia".
i just wanted to keep this board working.
and question for women.does bench press increase ur breasts or it just makes it stronger???!

--------------
~Dont judge and u will not be judged~
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/08/13, 02:35 AM
Huh?!!! lol

Okey doing heavy bench presses CAN make the chest of the women look bigger since the muscle is pushing underneath.
Now why got all the strong muscular women out there so tiny breasts (at least if they keep it natural)? Because of the diet..... Boobs are made of fat and when the total fat % goes way down, we women loose our breasts as well.....

Hmmmm not much fun there I'm afraid....

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/08/13, 05:52 AM
Stay away from steroids and your testies shouldn't shrink.

--------------
Lisa
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/08/13, 11:02 AM
your testicals stop "growing" (or "drop" for a better term) in puberty. testicular shrinkage has been attributed to when an over abundance of free testoserone exists in the body, and the body begins to convert it to estrogen. this also leads to gyno ("b*tch t*ts"), impotence, a swollen prostate, hair loss, etc. most of these can occur under the abuse of anabolic steroids. if any thing, when your testosterone levels increase naturally, as with natural BB or weightlifting, your natural "maleness" attitude (sex drive, etc) can just go through the roof.

============
Quoting from goodguy:

Is dat true when u lifting weight ur testyculs stop growing?
just wanna know....
=============

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
goodguy
goodguy
Canada
2002/08/14, 11:11 AM
ok rev8ball.Good stuff.
On monday 12th i saw JennyJones show;when bullies meet those guy who they bullied.And there were a women bodybuilders,so huge,..but small boobs..Thats very bad,man.
Women!Never go on DIET!
oNE MORE QUESTION.I heard about women like if guy have a strong butt.Is that true,that some women like it,if yes why?and if not, why?again!
And how to make ur buttt strong?which exercises train it?

--------------
~Dont judge and u will not be judged~