Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

Anyone from Canada? the west?

banffboop
banffboop
Canada
2005/03/02, 10:27 PM
Hi All, I am new here. Just found the site today.
I'm female, 43 yrs and athletic! but something happened. I let my body go. Should I upgrade to PRO status. I need motivation big time. I live in a small town and I work out at home with free weigths. Any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks and good luck to everyone!
:)

--------------
Beth
Canadian Rockies!!!
2005/03/03, 06:46 AM
Select a lifting and nutrition program on here Freetrainers...
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2005/03/03, 09:04 AM
Hey Beth... welcome to FT... do like menace said and also fill out your profile....

I'm just east of the Rockies in the Red Deer area...

t

--------------
This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit. - Homer (Simpson)

Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2005/03/03, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the site Beth. I'm a little east of the Rockies also! :big_smile:
Good luck with the training.

--------------
Scales are for dead weight: We are not dead yet!
Still trying to find out how to do the Hollywood Free Press.

Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
Deni
Deni
Canada
2005/03/04, 06:51 PM
Hi Beth. Welcome to FT. I'm west of the Rockies too - Saskatchewan. Like you, I live in a small town, am using free weights and a weight bench, am in my 40's and looking to get in shape again. I just went pro at the beginning of this week, and I love the fact that you can swap exercises so that you can use free weights. I also love the nutrition tracker and guidelines for what I should be eating. There's a lot of great info on this site and I think you'll enjoy it. Good luck.

--------------
Deni

------------------------

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France
Deni
Deni
Canada
2005/03/04, 06:56 PM
Okay, so I'm EAST of the Rockies! lol Too many years of living west of the Rockies out in Lotus Land, I guess..........

--------------
Deni

------------------------

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France