Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

What do girls want?

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
hottie4u699
hottie4u699
United States
2005/07/22, 04:39 PM
we want you to understand us..lol
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2005/07/24, 03:31 PM
in conclusion, we still dont know what we're doin. great!!!

--------------
driving to eat a carvel cake
sstump1
sstump1
United States
2005/07/25, 12:37 PM
============
Quoting from hottie4u699:

we want you to understand us..lol
=============
The answer has been here all along.

They don't know either, so they "want us to understand them" so we can tell them.

What ya think?
2005/07/25, 12:53 PM
I think the guy who started this mess never came back. I still maintain that girls want guys who don't have to ask what girls want.

--------------
Prayer for the day: Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Charlie
kenny_wtf
kenny_wtf
United Kingdom
2005/08/16, 01:50 PM
let me shed some light on this matter. generally, the hotter the girl, the more requirements you have to fulfill to be with her. Having a lot of money is definitely an attraction. thats just one out of many things a girl want u to be(im talking about the attractive girls). i think the really hot ones want almost EVERYTHING..looks, money, personality..and a 100 more qualitites.
just imagine..if u were a super hot girl and all guys were falling for u, would you choose anything less? um, i dont think so.
not all of us are good looking or have a lot of money..tough..thats life..thats evolution..evolution doesnt care how u feel. its survival of the fittest.
see, animals have this VERY strong tendency to only mate with their own species....so the more good looking you are, the more others will see you as belonging to the human species(of course we know we are all humans, but the thought is a sub-conscious one, depending on how well ur facial/bodily features are, and how well u r recognized as a HUMAN being). funny isnt it?
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2005/08/17, 07:55 PM
i have to second charlie....hmmm...after reading all of these posts, this is what i like, being one female that is, in a guy.

I like a man who can carry a sensible converation with me and know what the hell he's talking about five minutes later.

I like a man who can continously challenge me in life, health, mind.

I like a man who is spontaneous and can pull suprises out of the magic hat on a whim.

I like a man who can argue as good as I can, cause I love the making up part...lol

I like a man who can accept a woman (that be me) who has her own voice and independence.

I like a man who can be a man, protect and secure. If I wanted to protect I would be the man. We all know, sometimes a woman just wants to be a woman and she can only do that with a man.

I like a man who is active. laziness bores me really easy.

I like a man who is not overly possesive or jealous and is secure within himself, this kills relationships big time.

I like a man who loves to watch me, even though it irritates me sometimes because it makes me nervous, because I know that they are admiring what they see.

I like a man who can take me off-guard, but at the same time know how to treat a woman with respect. You don't see a lot of them these days. Ofcourse, the respect would be given back as well.

Okay, enough, this list could go on and on....

--------------
Bettia.... The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

ravenbeauty@freetrainers.com

hannahcherry
hannahcherry
United Kingdom
2005/10/24, 02:36 PM
well personally i go for a guy whos stunnin and i wont approuch him first i am over not that weightbut not like relly small but boys always ask me and there not ugly or regects there actually popular boys who like me and fancy me and all ma pals seem to like guys who are funni and nice and who stand up for them selves most gurls love guys who are funny
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages