Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

RaskalSbp
RaskalSbp
United States
2003/03/27, 02:01 PM
I am sorry for dwelling on this topic but i really need to know. I am finishing my 8 week gain mass. I have gained some mass and I am happy. I have also gained love handles and a gut that I am not happy about. What program do I go on next? Gain mass work out routine with a stricter diet? I dont know much about the science of working out, all i know is whatever plan I am given, I will complete it. But I am not experienced enough yet to build my own routines. Help is appreciated
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2003/03/27, 02:19 PM
I would say try to clean the diet up, and add some more cardio in. Leave the weights alone cause it seems to be working for you.

--------------
IF YOU CAN STILL ITCH YOUR NOSE AFTER ARM DAY, GO DO ANOTHER SET!!!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/03/27, 05:33 PM
RaskalSbp, part of my prior response should have covered this. As Mutt says, clean up your diet, take 2-3 weeks with the same program(weights), and add in 25% more cardio, and you should see some of that love handle issue drop. that is pecisely the point I have been trying to make in the gain/lean cycle. To stop the "love handles" issue from getting too far out of hand. You do not need a new program, just change the aforementioned things. Do not decrease your weights.

--------------
The one goal you will NEVER achieve is the one you never attempt.