Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 100, Messages: 16608

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Bad reaction to animal cuts....

smdstudios
smdstudios
United States
2002/06/03, 09:59 PM
I've been taking Animal Cuts for about a week now and just recently when i've been takin them 30-45 mins later I brake out in a rash and get itchy for an hr or so... Anyone else experince this??
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/06/03, 10:21 PM
Nope.. but this is not a good sign. Get yourself checked out.. it may be some type of allergic reaction. Are you taking the directed dose or more?

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
smdstudios
smdstudios
United States
2002/06/03, 10:22 PM
I'm taking the daily dose stated on the instructions.

============
Quoting from Arnold:

Nope.. but this is not a good sign. Get yourself checked out.. it may be some type of allergic reaction. Are you taking the directed dose or more?

=============
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/06/03, 10:26 PM
Hmmmm.. then unless you don't feel that it's a serious threat ( you mentioned it only lasts for an hour).. I recommend you see your doctor and check for allergies.

.. you can wait a few days and see if anyone reacts the same on this board.

Good Luck

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
heffie
heffie
United States
2002/06/04, 07:03 PM
This may not be much help right now, but I plan to start cuts in about two weeks, I will let you know. The reason I have brought it up is that the exact same thing happends to me when I take Mag 10, only the intense itching & big ole rash, lasts for about three days. Would anyone like four un-used bottles of Biotest Mag 10? Free?

============
Quoting from smdstudios:

I've been taking Animal Cuts for about a week now and just recently when i've been takin them 30-45 mins later I brake out in a rash and get itchy for an hr or so... Anyone else experince this??

=============
brettmatthew
brettmatthew
United States
2002/06/06, 03:56 PM
heffie...

That is a bit helpful because I plan to start Mag-10 again in about 2 weeks. It worked pretty well the first time, I put on about 3 pounds of muscle. I'm going to try it again, hopefully I won't have any problems. If you really want to get rid of the bottles, I may take them off your hands. Let me know.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/06/06, 04:54 PM
Another member posted the same type of allergic reaction after taking the Stak/Cuts stack. I guess it's not that uncommon after all. Although, most others I know (even those here on the boards) have not had any such reactions.

Guess you'll have to try something else...good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
heffie
heffie
United States
2002/06/07, 12:02 AM

Hey Brett,

I just looked & I have three bottles that are un-opened & sealed. I have only had them a little over a month. They are good till 12/04. If you are in the USA, I will be glad to box them up & mail them to you, no charge. You may e-mail me your address @ heffie@bellsouth.net. I am in New Orleans. It seems to be good stuff, but I must be allergic to something in it.
============
Quoting from brettmatthew:

heffie...

That is a bit helpful because I plan to start Mag-10 again in about 2 weeks. It worked pretty well the first time, I put on about 3 pounds of muscle. I'm going to try it again, hopefully I won't have any problems. If you really want to get rid of the bottles, I may take them off your hands. Let me know.
=============

--------------
Jim
brettmatthew
brettmatthew
United States
2002/06/07, 10:59 AM
heffie,

thanks..i'll e-mail you the address when i get home tonight.
sirks001
sirks001
United States
2002/06/07, 08:11 PM
hey smdstudios, I'm starting to have the same reaction as you but I'm taking Animal Stak. The rash that I'm getting is big, it's actually very small & just a little itchy. I was thinking that mabye my body was just getting used to it or mabye something about the other supplements that I'm taking with it. But I'll give it probably another week or so to see if it gets any better.

--------------
†--SiRkS--†
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/06/07, 09:31 PM
I haven't taken Animal Stak so I don't know what's in it but check the label - Is there a lot of Niacin in it" That's one of the side effects with it.
smdstudios
smdstudios
United States
2002/06/11, 01:59 PM
Well I stopped taking Animal Cuts and the break outs stopped about 3 days later. I'm bummed... I was getting in really go workouts on it and I just wasted 50 bucks. :(

============
Quoting from sirks001:

hey smdstudios, I'm starting to have the same reaction as you but I'm taking Animal Stak. The rash that I'm getting is big, it's actually very small & just a little itchy. I was thinking that mabye my body was just getting used to it or mabye something about the other supplements that I'm taking with it. But I'll give it probably another week or so to see if it gets any better.

=============
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/06/11, 02:03 PM
That sucks. Fortunately there enough other products similar to Cuts. If you have a bad reaction to Stak I think you're just sol.

--------------
Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfect practice does.
sirks001
sirks001
United States
2002/06/11, 02:10 PM
Actually smd, the rashes have stopped and I'm still taking Stak & Pak. I feel great, my workouts are way better & more intense the ever before. I love it! What I did was everytime I got a little rash, I'd put some Hydrocorisone on it and it would go away within 10 min. But now they've just stopped all together.

============
Quoting from smdstudios:

Well I stopped taking Animal Cuts and the break outs stopped about 3 days later. I'm bummed... I was getting in really go workouts on it and I just wasted 50 bucks. :(

=============

--------------
†--SiRkS--†
smdstudios
smdstudios
United States
2002/06/11, 11:11 PM
Great to hear they finally went away.. To bad I stopped my cylce... :( Now I just need to decide if I want to start it again and deal with the itch.

============
Quoting from Cainsands:

That sucks. Fortunately there enough other products similar to Cuts. If you have a bad reaction to Stak I think you're just sol.

=============
norrobbins
norrobbins
United States
2002/06/19, 12:23 AM
When I read this post I immediatly thought of Niacin. I hat the stuff because I get the rash, hot feeling, and just plain not good all over...

I checked the ingredients of the Animal Cuts online: Sure enough! Niacin is the main ingredient! Same with Animal Stak!

So, It's pretty safe to say that you guys are suffereing from the same symptons as I do with Niacin. You're not allergic to it. You're just getting a lot more than youre used to.

The RDA is 20 mg per day. Signs of overdose: Hot flashes, Ulcers, Liver disorders, High blood sugar, Cardiac arrhythmias.
sirks001
sirks001
United States
2002/06/19, 01:07 AM
Actually, I don't think there is any Niacin in Animal Stak. Good person to ask would be Michael (rev8ball). But I'm pretty sure that there isn't any. I really don't know what caused my reaction to the little rashes from taking the Stak, but they're all gone now! :)

--------------
†--SiRkS--†
norrobbins
norrobbins
United States
2002/06/19, 01:50 AM
Youre absolutely correct:

I apologize for the mis-info. I clicked on the same page without noticing it.

I'm glad to hear that what ever was causing your rash is no longer a problem for you.

Here's the liks to the 'correct' info.
Scroll down to find the ingredients.

http://www.flexyourmuscles.com/Universal_Nutrition_Animal_Cuts.html

http://www.flexyourmuscles.com/Universal_Nutrition_Animal_Stak.html

Animal Cuts uses a derivative of Niacin called Niacinamide. It has some of the same properties as Niacin but it doesnt help lower cholesterol.

frankamodo
frankamodo
United States
2002/06/21, 04:13 PM
whoah, reaction to animal products...hmm, remember I was out for a week when i took the stack? i broke out in hives, out from work for 5 days, and sleepless nights. probably the worst experience i ever experienced.

--------------
-||---||- frank -||---||-

inflatedKarma
inflatedKarma
United States
2005/01/26, 03:46 PM
I started taking animal cuts yesterday. noticed a bad "heat" rash under my arms and around the groing area. thought it was because the cuts had made me sweat more than normal. cleared up over night, so I took some more this morning and now it seems I am getting the same reaction on my wrist. I had taken animal cuts before when they had Ephedra with no problem. if the rash continues I am going to check with my doctor and I will post his remarks.

============
Quoting from smdstudios:

=============
jgou2
jgou2
Ireland
2008/02/20, 04:45 PM
Guys i started to take the cuts for about 1 week, all of a sudden i broke out in a bad rash, (head, neck, back, chest arms) as i done medicine for a while i know it was allergic reaction. I went to my local Doctor and told him about the cuts, he give me a dose of Antihistamine tablets (500mg) and that cleared the rash within 3 days. Have not tried using the animal cuts again as the second reaction can be a lot worse than the first. Hope this helps....

============
Quoting from smdstudios:

=============
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/02/20, 06:41 PM
This is odd... Contact the customer service dept at Universal and let them know. They're a solid company and stand behind their products. If there's an issue, they'll do you right. I had never heard about anyone breaking out from Cuts before until I read this thread. Must have missed the original post back in 2002...

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
WillHunting
WillHunting
United States
2009/07/17, 11:06 AM

============
Quoting from smdstudios:

=============
Hey I've gotten the rash too except that mine has come and won't go away. I went to the doctor and they didn't know what it was. I didn't tell them I was taking Animal because I knew they would advise against it because of other medicines I am taking which I think might be the problem. Are you taking any anti-depressants? I do. I'm not saying this combination is causing it but I'm trying to figure out what is. I've stopped taking Animal cuts and the rash is starting to fade a little bit.
asbawa
asbawa
India
2016/06/13, 02:40 AM
smdstudios

---same thing i feeled today. I am using this product for one week with one pack daily before workout. you will have to very strict to diet unless face serious problem like today i have faced.
Last day i was in party and eat some roasted chicken having butter/oil on it. Morning i ate one apple and after 20 min i take one pack on animal cut. In workout i always use BCAA and after that ON whey protein.
when i come back from gym i feel some itching/rashing in my whole body i never noticed seriously but after that i have seen  very big skin sore. I talked with my trainer and he suggest me to drink Lassi( Add one cup of Yogurt with one littre water)
It really works. i was very much affraid but he advice me to strict with your diet dont eat oily or junk food.
hope it could help every one who will face any problem like it.