Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

New Animal Product?

Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/28, 09:06 PM
I was just perusing the universal site today and noticed something I had not seen before.
Animal Max. It seems that Animal has put out a protein shake. It seems to contain some decent stuff, but doesn't have as high a protein content as I'd like. Check it out
http://www.universal-zone.com/enter/cf/showprod.cfm?prod=356

----------------------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/05/29, 01:44 AM
Animal Max has been around for quite awhile. it is an incredible protein source great for all day use. it blends five different proteins, including whey, milk, and egg (no soy filler), which makes it great for the fast/slow amino acid delivery. plus, it contains creapure creatine, added glutamine (not just glutamic acid), and taurine. tastes pretty damn good as well.

as far as protein content: it has 30g of protein per 41g serving, which is a good amount per serving ratio, especially when u add in the other bonuses. alot of products can make claims of 50g or more of protein per serving, but what is the serving size - sometimes 75g or more. just remember 2 things when it comes to the macro nutrients: percent of ingredients in a serving, and that a gram is a gram is a gram.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/29, 02:33 AM
Glutamic Acid vs. Glutamine

Whats are the differences???

--------------
Vaya con Dios... Keith
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/29, 10:13 AM
Cool thanks Rev. I wasn't too sure if it was new or what, hence the question marks in the topic. I know you are the Ultimate Animal supporter, you think this is the best protein shake available?

--------------
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/31, 04:58 PM
Cainsands did you sign up to get the free product guide and a copy of their mag, Univeral Matters?
Do it, I got mine in the mail today, it took about a week to get. Awesome material!
BQ
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/31, 05:40 PM
It's still sitting on my counter...I guess I shall procrastinate no more..

--------------
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/05/31, 07:58 PM
their mag is one of my fav's, and its only going to get better, accordig to my rep; in fact i think it was jnellie who posted a remark under the powerlifting thread about it......gooooooood stuff!

but that animal training journal is fantastic! everything you could ever want to know about training, dieting, and stacking like a beast!

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"