Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

?'s about animal stak

emoskapunk123
emoskapunk123
United States
2002/01/29, 11:41 PM
i was reading about this animal stak stuff by universal. I was wondering if anyone knows if it really does work or if its bad for you.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/01/30, 02:31 AM
this stuff is absolutely incredible! it is by far the most powerful pro-hormone product on the market. every store i know that carries it cannot hold onto it. and i have never heard any complaints about it from customers.

as far as safety goes: as with any pro-hormone product, it has its warnings. if you want to stay away from pro-hormones (like if u will be drug tested) but still want some incredible results, i suggest the Animal M-Stak. its based on methoxy, ipriflavone, ecdysterone, plus tons of other natural testosterone and GH boosters, and has no pro-hormones or ephedra.

hope that helps.................michael
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/01/30, 10:31 AM
I have been using the Animal Pak for a couple of weeks now and have no complaints so far!! I have noticed gains in strength on some exercises where I had been in a plateau. Even creatine was not helping. I would recommend this stuff to anyone, definitely!
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/04/10, 03:41 PM
Would you recommend this over creatine? And I thought you were taking creatine also?

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/10, 03:47 PM
I use both! The Animal Stak is a pro-hormone complex. I decided to try it when I reached a plateau I couldn't overcome using other supplements. Do some research first before you try anything of this nature. Check out the manufacturer's website at www.universalnutrition.com.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/04/10, 07:22 PM
Thanks Robert but I'm learning. I already read about all the animal products. I bought animal cuts today, and I am seriously considering the stak. At this juncture with me just getting started I don't think it's necessary. The side affects are some pretty serious ones so I would want to be competing to risk it.

--------------
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/10, 10:06 PM
If you're a hardgainer (like me) and want to try something that is supposedly even stronger than the Stak, they have the M Stak. Have you read about this one, too? If not, check it out...

--------------
**_Robert_**
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/04/10, 11:39 PM
with all due respect, rob, the stak is more powerful. the m-stak is very strong in its own regard, however, it does not include any prohormones; it is based on methoxy, ecdy, and a few other very powerful ingredients. it is a great product for individuals who r to be drug tested, who want to stay away from prohormones, or it can be stacked very nicely to completment the stak's ingredients without duplicating them. it's based on the premise that one of the benefits of steroids is protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. it does not touch the body's hormone levels like prohormones or steroids.
hope this helps...........

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/04/11, 11:52 AM
Actually yeah, I read up on the whole animal line. I was thinking about working the M.stak in first, then adding the straight animal stak later.

--------------
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/11, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the info...but I did read in the Animal Owner's Manual that the M Stak is even more powerful...that's why they recommended it for hardgainers.

Anyway, I'm sure both are awesome! I continue to be impressed with the results I get from the Stak!

--------------
**_Robert_**