Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi, I'm new too :o)

Nath
Nath
Barbados
2002/03/21, 06:46 PM
Good evening!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I registered this morning and getting to know my way around the site. It's wonderful and very informative!

My name is Nathalie, and I'm French Canadian living in Barbados. I have lost 14Lbs and need help to lose the remaining 30Lb and found this site.

I'm completing my certification in a few weeks to be a Group Fitness Instructor (Aerobics, Step, Intervals) and I am very excited about this. I've been working out for many years, doing cardio and weights but I let that slide when I moved to the Caribbean (the food is too good, and well, ahem... rather "fried" unfortunately so the weight piles on quick if one is not careful!).

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to meeting the great bunch of people here and working on my fitness goals :o)

Best of health to everyone,
Nath
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/03/21, 07:31 PM
welcome aboard this is a great place to meet your goals good luck barbados ah that must be nice i live in mass in the states and on the first day of spring it snowed what is the temp in barbados again good luck great site
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/22, 01:26 AM
Hello Nath
Welcome in here. We'll need you to help and to give good advice to people being new to the fitness and BB world and of course we'll help you as well with all the questions you might ask.

Et voila!

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/22, 10:13 AM
Welcome to ft, Nathalie! And thanks for filling out your profile. Just let us know how we can help you...

--------------
**_Robert_**