Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Flabby Chest

HutchHog
HutchHog
United Kingdom
2002/06/20, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone,
Here is my problem:

I was very overweight as a kid. Im not too bad now as i shot up in height at around 17 and slimmed out a lot.
But i still have a very flabby chest (tits if you like).
It sounds horrible i know, and i get really ashamed of taking my shirt of in front of people or going swimming, or even wearing certain T-Shirts.
Anyway, I have recently gone on a diet (just started a week ago). I have cut out takeaways and other things and now eat completely healthy and drink lots of water everyday.
I go for a brisk 45 minute walk everyday, and go on my weight bench every other day to do bench presses etc.
I can seem to feel muscle underneath my flabby chest.
But the flab is still there, its awful!
Im going to start going to the gym soon as well, to help!

If anyone has the same problem, or has some tips on what i can eat, do?? train?? lift?? to sort out these (tits) of mine, then i would be really gratefull!!!

Thanks, and take care!
Danny U.K

E-Mail = HutchHog@Hotmail.com
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/06/20, 07:19 PM
i kind of had the same problem i would suggest working out the chest with the weights do some cardio and go on a low fat high protein diet it worked for me good luck..........
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/06/20, 09:35 PM
Hey Hutch - work the back also. A lot of people that have that problem tend to isolate the chest only. Work both ends against the middle and your results will be better. Like was said, keep losing overall body fat and the problem will go away.
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/06/21, 12:10 PM
Yep, it's all about bf%

--------------
Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfect practice does.
DougKolz
DougKolz
United States
2002/06/22, 03:36 AM
I can relate, Hutch. I put on a lot of weight after back surgery laid me up for a long while. The fat deposits around my chest have been some of the hardest to get rid of ( right up there with the love handles. )Its definitely an overall thing to get rid of them. Bench presses with incline and decline as well as dumbells flyes have helped a lot. Keep the arms moving on those walks,too! But mostly don't give up too soon, it just takes time and effort.